Chapter 12

Sorry for the lack of updates. I'm being a complete lazy ass for not putting anything up, so imma make a filler-ish chapter while I (unfortunately) take a ridiculously long time to write the endings. You might wanna read this chapter because it has a few important points I forgot to mention because I was an idiot. Please forgive me, senpai *bows down* Also, please forgive me for any mistakes...

~Cry's POV~

I had reached home not long ago when someone called me. I was curious when I saw the caller ID because I've only ever met him once and we've only played together a few times.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello, Cry... this is Ohm..." I could hear him sniffing a little. Was he crying? I wonder what's wrong...

"Sup? Why did you call me?"

He was silent for a moment before answering, "It's...it's about Minx. S-she's in the hospital and....you're pretty close to her so I...I thought I should let you know... and she...she might lose her memories due t-to brain damage..."

I was shocked at the news. How did Minx end up in the hospital? Why would she lose her memories? And why would she get brain damage? I wanted to ask but it seemed as if asking would be like rubbing salt onto a wound so I refrained from asking.

"O-oh, okay... Thanks for letting me know, friend."

"You're welcome.... Bye."

"Bye."

I immediately called Pewds and Ken and told them about what happened. They, too, were very worried and wanted to visit Minx in the hospital but visiting hours were over and we could only go tomorrow morning. So, we arranged to visit Minx in the hospital first thing in the morning.

~ Le magical time skip into the next day because why not? :D ~

(Please forgive me for the hospital scenes. I have no idea what hospitals in other countries are like =/ )

I entered the hospital at around 9am, when the place was open to visitors. The smell of sterilizers and cleaning agents was so strong I almost got a headache. I walked slowly to the reception desk and asked for Minx's room number. "ICU Room 16 on the 5th floor," said the reception staff. Hah, what a coincidence! The date of Krism's disappearance. How funny! (Refer to Chapter 4)

I took the elevator up to the fifth floor and walked towards Minx's room. I stopped outside her room's window and looked in. A doctor holding a clipboard was checking on her condition and looking at her heart monitor and all the other machines they had wired to her, she shook her head after few moments and proceeded to walk out the door.

"I'm a friend of Michelle's. How is she doing?" I asked anxiously.

"Well, your friend is now in a stable condition and will be moved to a ward for coma patients in a few days. The effects of the anesthetic will ware soon and everything should be alright after that. However, we are not able to confirm if she has brain damage or loss of memory but she will be alright."

"Okay... but I saw you shake your head. Are you sure everything is alright?"

"Almost everything. As you know, Michelle is currently in a medicine induced coma, which means that she may wake up any moment we stop giving her the anesthetics. Unfortunately, it is completely up to her own will to wake up or stay in coma and from what I have heard, it sounds like Michelle might unconsciously choose to stay in coma or even worse, decide to let go."

"...."

"I'm sorry but we can't do anything about it. You can go in and talk to her if you like, I'm sure she can hear everything you say."

"It's fine. Thanks, doctor."

The doctor then gave me a small, sad smile before walking off. I stood there for a while, processing what she had just said. I already knew about the memory loss part but I was quite stunned at the fact that Minx might choose to never wake up from coma.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as soon as I heard two pairs of footsteps. Turns out, it was Ken and Pewdiepie. They bombarded me with questions about Minx and why I was just standing outside her ward like an idiot. Their words, not mine. I patiently answered all of their questions and told them about the female brunette's condition. They were stunned, just like I was. To avoid even more questions that I didn't feel like answering, I quickly told them that I would go and see Minx first and I went in without waiting for a reply.

~Minx's POV~

I could hear the doctor muttering something under her breath as she picked up an object which I guess was a pen or pencil because I heard some scribbling immediately after.

"Well, Michelle, it seems like you're doing fine. Keep on resting and get up soon, okay? Your friends are really worried about you." I heard the doctor say to me before walking to somewhere else in the room. I knew she was still there because of the sound of scribbling and the "clicks" from her shoes when she walked. A few moments later, I heard the door open and she walked out.

I waited for another sound to come into my world of darkness but there was nothing. I sighed before listening to that clock again and counting the seconds that passed.

It was a while before I heard the door open and the sound of a chair being re-adjusted for someone to sit. I waited anxiously for the person to say something. Could it be Ohm or Dlive? Maybe someone else? I didn't know if Cry, Pewds and Ken have been informed about this. Heck, I didn't even know if my family knows about this! But whoever it was, they haven't said anything.

"Are you going to fucking say anything or are you just going to sit there?!" I shouted, slightly pissed. Of course, I didn't even make a single sound. But, miraculously, I heard the person sigh and they started to talk.

"Hey, Minxy-poo. Sorry for coming so late, I only knew about your hospitalization last night. Anyway, I, uh,  talked to your doctor just now, she said that you'll be fine and you'll be moved to a ward for coma patients in a few days. Isn't that swell? That way, more people can visit at one time..."

I heard Cry sniff a little at the end. God, why am I torturing my friends like this? I didn't mean for this to happen... Why?

Gonna stop it there because I can :3 Gonna write out the endings or else I'll be disappointing you guys. And, I'm gonna tell you this, I will be messing up the categories of the endings. By that, I mean that I won't tell you which ending is that. I'll let you classify if the endings (happy, sad, bittersweet) yourself. "Why?" You ask? Well, because I'm terrible at emotions and that I'll probably mess it up. So, imma leave it to you to decide. If you have anything you want to ask about it, feel free to leave a comment or PM me and I'll get back to you. I mean, it probably sounds very confusing when you read it, so it might help if I try to explain. Whelp, if you have read this far, I say thank you!

(Unedited rage comments from me. You don't have to read it.) God dammit! I hate thr stupid wattpad app. The damn app just deleted all of my progress on this chapter and thr ending that I wad writing! I mean, I just finished editing all of this chapter and then they delete it and even my half a draft of the damn ending. Seriously, wattpad?! Does it please you to know that you are torturing me? Huh? I hate the damn app for this... Thankfully, I had saved the unedited version of this chapter on my phone but they had to delete the ending as well! God dammit. Screw this app and all of its bugs! I have to retype all of the ending now. Screw it!