Chapter 5

Ehhh... Part 5 of my "amazingly awesome" story *cough cough* sarcasm *cough*. This is more of a filler chapter. Sorry if there are any mistakes.

~Now to go back in time~

Minx walked down hallway towards her kitchen. She walked into her kitchen and grabbed a box of cereals and milk. The sleepy brunette poured out the milk and cereal into a bowl and sat down. Her mind flashing back to the days when she ate breakfast with the dark haired girl.

'Where did Krism go? Why did she leave? Is she alright?' Minx sighed as questions ran through her mind. She looked down at her bowl and continued munching away, taking her own sweet. She wanted to get back at her three friends for coming over without her consent. Minx smirked at the thought of seeing her friends' annoyed faces. She really enjoyed irritating them.

After a long time of being lost in thought, the British woman looked over at her wall clock. 'Weird. Why haven't they come out to yell at me yet? They would usually be complaining by now.' Minx scrunched her eyebrows in confusion. She quickly washed her bowl and walked back to her gaming room.

Much to her surprise, the room was completely silent when she walked closer. She looked in to see that her three friends were resting on the bean bag chairs and her precious diary on her computer table. She dashed to her table and snatched the book up. She sprinted to her bedroom, praying that her friends hadn't seen or read her diary. The female gamer hid the small purple book under her mattress and walked back into the room casually.

As she walked closer to the three youtubers, she realized that they were asleep. How the fuck did they fall asleep?  Suddenly, a brilliant idea popped into the female's head. Picking up her iPod, she looked mischievously at her sleeping friends, an evil grin appearing on her face.

'This is going to be fun....'

Chapter 5 is also done! Sorry it's a little short... I'm curious. So very curious. Why do you people read my story? There are tons of better fanfics on wattpad. Why read mine? Can you tell me? Now continuing, if you have read this far, I say thank you!