Chapter 7

Ummm... This is not a very good chapter cause the stupid app crashed so every single thing I typed was gone and I hate typing everything again (this happened, like, twice). Sorry if there are any mistakes.

"Do you think she'll be okay?" Pewdie asked, worry in his voice.

"I'm not sure but we can only hope for the best and help her through this," Ken replied sadly, "I wish we could do more for her..."

Just at that moment, said female came out of the room. Her eyes were puffy and red from crying. "Minx, are you alright?" Ken asked with a concerned gaze. "Don't worry.... I'll be fine...." Minx replied, holding back a sob.

"How about we go back to the game and just forget about all this? We can just pretend that this was a bad dream," Cry said in an attempt to cheer her up.

Minx nodded quickly, her lips curved up into a sad smile as tears escaped from her eyes. Pewds, Ken and Cry all walked over to give the female brunette a comforting group hug, telling her that all her problems would eventually pass by. "You guys are the best friends I will ever have. Thank you for being here for me," She mumbled to the three gamers. They all stood together for a few more moments, still hugging.

"Why don't we go play some Gmod? We can invite Ohm and Nanners to play with us too," Pewds said, breaking the silence. They all agreed and walked back to their computers. They then called up said friends to play with them.

~ Many hours of gaming later ~

The youtubers laughed loudly as they played. Each of them had a wide smile on their face.

"It was fun playing with you guys but I have to go now," Seananners said while laughing.

"Yeah me too," Ohm agreed.

"I think we can continue our game another day. Bye guys," Pewdie said ending his side of the skype call.

"Bye," They all replied and hung up.

The foursome talked happily about the game until it was evening. Minx looked at her best friends sadly, wishing that this day never had to end.

Soon, Pewds, Cry and Ken left to go home, leaving the brunette alone at home. "Might as well check my youtube channel. I haven't posted anything in awhile now..." Minx said to herself.

Minx walked to her computer and opened up youtube. She looked at the comment section of her last video which was posted more a month ago. Some of the comments asked 'What happened to Minx?'. Some were asking questions like 'Is Minx dead?' and 'Where's Minx? Did she go missing?'

Deciding it was time to post another video, she turned her sound recorder on and started recording.

"Hi guys, it's Minx here. Hope you're doing well. This video is to apologize for not posting anything. I'm sorry for being inactive but I do have my reasons. And one of them being Krism broke up with me a month ago and I'm trying my best to cope without her. Please understand that I may not be able to post another video for this week. I'm sorry, guys. But don't worry, I'll have a video ready for you guys soon." Minx ended the recording and uploaded it without editing.

'I think I'll record some Gmod tomorrow for my subscribers. Yeah, that'll do nicely.' She smiled at the thought of making her fans happy again.

"Maybe everything will be alright from now on..."

Chapter 7... Stupid app.... Make me retype everything... Sorry if the middle started to suck cause I'm really just too angry at the app to type it so nicely (That's roughly where the app crashed the second time).

Did anyone find the song lyrics in the previous chapter? I don't think anyone did. I'm sad that none of you did. Btw, I made a Krinx one shot that will most probably be posted tomorrow or the next day so check it out if you want. The story line is also kinda sad.... If you have read this far, I say thank you!