Ending 3

The 3rd and last ending is out. Yup. Sorry if there are any mistakes.

~???'s POV~

I walk around the corner cautiously, looking out for any one I know. I can't risk getting seen by anyone, it'll cause so many problems that I don't need. I walk towards the door, hoping that no one is inside visiting Minx. As I reach the door, I listen carefully for any sounds that could have come from visitors. Upon hearing none, I pushed the white door open and walked into the purple room. I put the bouquet of three red roses that I was holding into the pretty vase that was placed on the bedside table. Then proceeded to pull the nearby chair closer to the bed and sit down, taking her hand in mine.

"Hello, Bebe, its been awhile since I last saw you." The corners of my mouth lifted slightly.

I looked at her pale face and stroked her cheek, tears threatening to spill from my eyes. I miss being able to hold her in my arms whenever I want. I would do anything for her, even if it means ending my life. I shook my head and smiled softly, knowing that the chance would probably never come but I still wished it would. I've caused her too much pain.

As I talked to her, I began to forget that I had to go back soon. It had completely slipped my mind until my phone rang with a notification, telling me that I had received a text message from her. That bitch... Anger filled me as I read the message:

'You should be back by now! Where are you? I miss youuu! Come back now. Or else~'

Oh god, I hate that bitch. How did I ever think that she was just a normal fan?

I sighed as I got up from my seat, bending down to give Minx a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm sorry, Michelle. Please forget about me," I whispered as a tear fell onto her pale face, staining her cheek.

I walked away from her bed, glancing back at her form one more time before leaving the room, knowing that this could be the last time I might ever see her.

Goodbye, Michelle. I'll miss you.

~Minx's POV~

As I sat in the darkness of my mind, I thought about..... well, everything. Questions like: "Why did Krism actually leave?" ran through my head and each time, I didn't have an answer that I felt satisfied with. The thinking process eventually causing my brain to hurt. A lot.

As I heard a door open, I knew someone had come to visit me again. Sigh. It was probably the doctor. I ignored the sounds from the outside, not wanting to hear the doctor's "words of encouragement" since they didn't see to be of any help.

Upon hearing the sound of the visitors' chair being moved, I could hear the faint sound of a voice speaking. It's probably one of my friends. I decided to tune out the person's voice as I didn't need anymore upset voices ringing in my head. They'll make me feel more depressed.

After a long time of thinking, a different sound pierced through my darkness. The sound of a phone's notification, and not just any phone, it was Krism's phone. I realized that it was Krsim here the whole time and immediately strained to hear her voicr but heard nothing.

"Maybe that was someone else's phone? Maybe that wasn't her's, yeah?" I wondered out loud. As soon as I said that, I heard a sigh and the sound of a chair being pushed back. Almost immediately after that, I felt some pressure on a part of my upper body but as soon as I felt it, it was gone. "No!" I screamed. But then, I heard it.

"I'm sorry, Michelle. Please forget about me."

I cried out, knowing that Krism was going to leave. Why didn't I listen to her when I had the chance?! I'm such an idiot!