South Korea & fight against the Omnic

You put your hood and your scarf as usual, even if you had your memories back you kept some of your habits. You grinned under your scarf and you waited silently to make your way to South Korea. Excitement filled your body, and happiness as well. It seems that your other personality had woke up. 'Please, don't do anything stupid Phantom' You heard a laugh in your head. 'Don't worry, I just ask for one thing. Fight. So as long as you don't try to erase me and I feel the adrenaline as you're fighting, then I won't do something stupid.' You nodded to yourself, knowing that they would understand.

Your teammates were talking about a plan to get back the spy. There were only you and Olivia that knew it'll be useless. Gabriel was aware of what you plan to do, but he didn't know when it was and he clearly didn't expect to be on this mission. You crossed your arms in front of your chest. You slowly fell asleep, your smirk still here.

Little time skip

You woke up immediately when you felt the ship landing on the ground. Plus, it was hard to ignore the very loud shouts of the giant Omnic monstrosity you heard of many times but never saw it. It was near the coast and it was already destroying some of the biggest buildings. But for now, you focused more if Overwatch here. You smiled as you saw the familiar pink MECH of Hana. You jumped on the ground and you started to run where they were, your team following you but Gabriel and Moira with their brows furrowed.

You quickly arrived in front D.Va's MECH and her inside it. You were on the sand, behind you there was much debris of buildings. Your heart ached a bit when you saw the desolation of the land. Hana opened her mouth but nothing came out because she noticed Reaper, Moira and Sombra behind you. You didn't prevent them that it was going to be today, so she considered you as her enemy. And you forgot about that. You walked toward her but you stopped when a bullet passed in front of you. You looked to your right, where the shot rang. McCree had his peacekeeper in his hand and he glanced at you. You raised your brows but you decided to chat a bit. Your other personality began to control your body.

"Wow McCree, I see you didn't lose your aim." You remarked with a teasing tone. He kept his serious face and he pointed his peacekeeper to your head. "I won't miss the next shot, step closer to Hana and I'll end ya." You wondered why he put such hate in his sentence and then you understood. "Ahhh, right I forget. Hey Hana, 누가 다시 돌아올 것 같냐? (Who is going to come back? I'm really sorry if the translation is wrong, correct me if it is)" You asked her as you rushed away from everyone. McCree followed you so did Hana.

Reaper grumbled and he was gonna follow you but he noticed a yellow glow. He turned his head and he was met with his old comrades. Moira chuckled slightly before making appear her two orbs in the palm of each hand. Sombra only yawned and she looked around, her eyes widened when she saw Amélie far away in a building.

You kept running until you were sure there was no one else than McCree and D.Va behind you. You stopped to run suddenly and you turned away to face your two friends. Hana went out of her MECH and she ran to you. She hugged you tightly with a big smile. Jesse just watched you two, dumbfounded. "Hana, what are ya doing? You're aware that's The Phantom ya hugging?!" He shouted at her, Hana let you go and she nodded completely aware of this. You took out your hood and your scarf as you looked at Jesse. "And you Jesse, forgetting how to greet a friend?" You asked with a chuckle.

Jesse just stayed silent before rubbing his eyes. "No way ya're alive partner..." He mumbled before shaking his head and extended his left hand. You gladly shook with a firm grip. "Glad to know ya're alive, but I think we should pony up a bit." You agreed with that before running back to where all your teammates where.

As you came back, you saw Gabriel fighting with Jack, Moira with Angela and Sombra with Lena. You weren't very surprised about this. "Well, what could I expect after all?" You talked to yourself. You sat on the ground, looking at your Overwatch friends that were watching the fight. There were all the people you appreciated the most. Ana, Reinhardt, Jamison, Zenyatta, Lucio, Aleksandra, Mako, Winston, Orisa, Torbjörn, Satya, Bastion, Mei, Amélie, Hanzo, Fareeha and Genji. But also another girl you had never seen around. You went next to her and you held out your hand. "The name's (Y/n) (L/n). Can I know yours?" She gladly shook your hand. "Brigitte Lindholm, daughter of Torbjörn." You nodded before you noticed your teammates getting tired and pretty bruised.

You stood up and you cleared your throat before taking a firm voice. "Now, now, now my friends! I don't know if you saw it but there's a giant Omnic on our left side that could kill all of us with just one blow! I know you have differences, but don't you think you can fight over this after?! Plus, do you really hate the person in front of you?!' Everyone listened to you and the people that were fighting didn't reply.

You proudly smiled and you finished with a "That's what I thought. Okay, now I have a plan to get this thing down. Permanently." Hana looked at you shocked and pretty reluctantly. But she said nothing to let you speak. "I know how to take it down because with my years as a wandering hero. I one time, saved some Omnics and humans from some bad Omnics that had a base. AND, you'll be very surprised to know that they had a plan of this thing-" You pointed the Omnic that was getting closer to the land. "So, what I'll need is not so many things." Before you could say something else, Genji interrupted you. "We can't let you go alone (Y/n), do you remember what happened the last time we did?" You were gonna reply but Reaper added something. "He's right kiddo, you weren't really in a good shape when we got you," He told but you shook your head as you giggled a bit.

"Now, now who told you I was going alone? This time, I wanted D.Va to come with." You turned to face Hana who looked at you with a "Why me?" glance. You smirked at this expression. "Hana, we're in your country. The country you tried to protect by joining MEKA. You can finally fight it to end it. Don't you want to do that? Plus, I know you're streaming right now. What will think your community, when we'll win this?"

Hana didn't say anything because you were right. The same determination you had could be seen in her eyes. You knew she was going to go with you. "Lena, could you give me your pulse bomb? Jamison, I'll need your mine and Sombra, can I transport your translocator? When I'll tell you, teleport to me and use your EMP. Could you do that?" They nodded and they gave you what you needed. It was even better because they didn't ask you why. They believed you, and they believed Hana as well. They knew you'll come back alive, even if you were only 2. You smiled at this and you turned to everyone. "I think the city and the citizens need you guys, why don't you go help?" You suggested and everyone nodded before running away to help the citizens. You turned to D.Va who was watching the Omnic.

"Ready to put an end to this, player 1?" You asked with a smirk and Hana laughed while nodding. "Ready as ever, player 2."

-Astarlow