Back to home

You landed on the beach, your comrades all here. Sombra jumped on the beach and she went hug Amélie immediately. Surprisingly, she did return the hug missing her friend as well. Hana came out of her mech and she watched the landscape with a sad face. She wiped one tear that escaped her eye. You gently placed a hand on her shoulder. "Be proud of you, Hana. You put an end to this. Your country will never have to go through this again." You confidently told her.

She cried and she hugged you while sobbing. You patted her back and you glanced at the others. They were cheering their victory. Lena seemed to thank Sombra, Gabriel talked with Ana and Jack as old good friends and Moira was healing Angela. You released Hana when she felt better. "Thank (Y/n)." She whispered with a big smile before she went back in her mech. "Anytime." You answered with a grin. You cleared your throat before telling pretty loudly your sentences.

"Alright, alright! That's what I'm talking about guys! See, Overwatch or Talon it doesn't matter! you were sworn enemy hours ago, now you're talking like some great buddies! I know how some of you are feeling, and I'm swearing that you're happy with the person you faked to hate hours ago! Look me in the eyes and tell me that you want to kill the person in front of you!" You shouted breathless with a loud voice. You examined them with the more serious face you could ever have. No one dared to look at you because they didn't want to kill each other. You smiled warmly at this before falling on your back.

You heavily breathed and everyone rushed to your side, all worried. You carefully looked at them, none of them was in a good shape. They all had wounds, just like you but for you, it became bruises. You forced your incredible healing recuperation and now you were exhausted. You gave your friend a grin before you closed your eyes. Everyone shouted at you to open them but you only chuckled. "Nah don't worry, I won't die or any...thing. Just want to sleep." You murmured and you frowned at one thought. "Is everyone okay?" You demanded to no one in particular. "Yes, everyone is safe! Stay awake please!" Lucio answered you but you didn't listen to him. "Sorry, but I'm sooooo tired. Just gonna take a qui...ck nap." You mumbled before fainting.

Time Skip

You slowly started to wake up and you grumbled at the cramps you had. You opened your eyes with difficulty, the light burning a little bit your eyes. But as soon as you did, you felt arms wrapped around you in a tight hug. You recognized the faces of some of your friends, their eyes tearing up. "I'm so glad you're okay!" Lucio truthfully told you with a smile. You returned it as you did the same for the hug. Feeling more than happy to have your friends and family back, all of them. Wait, is it?

You got up from the bed with a frown, shortening the hug. You rushed through the corridors, not being bothered by the fact that you were still wearing the medical clothes and the pain still there in your body. Your friends following you as fast as they could. You went to the cafeteria but you saw no one and you wondered for a moment where everyone could be. "Hey (Y/n)! You need to rest! Order from the doctors!" Hana warned you and you shook your head. "Not until I'm making sure of something." You answered before running again to the main hall this time. Sweats running down your forehead. You opened the door to get to the main hall and you blinked a few times to be sure that you weren't dreaming.

Everyone, Overwatch and Talon were preparing a party. Ballons everywhere, alcohol on tables with a lot of chairs. You didn't notice, but there was a big banner with things written on it. You smiled widely and tears formed in your eyes. You chuckled ever so slightly, attiring the attention of everyone. You wiped your tears and you faced everyone with a big grin, hearing the breath of your friends behind you. The woman with auburn hair you met after the fight walked toward you with a worried face. 'Brigitte is her name, right?' You questioned yourself in your mind. "(Y/n), you shouldn't be-" She was cut off by a yelling Angela. "(Y/n)!" She shouted and you shivered, gulping. Lena coughed slightly and she gave you thumbs up. "Good luck love." She whispered before blinking away. Hana, Lucio and Jamison walked away letting you facing Angela. "What are you doing here?! You should be in the medical bay!" Angela told you and you shrugged it with a smile. "While you're doing a party? C'mon! Ain't really kind from you doctor." You replied with a confident tone. Angela sighed and she placed her hand on her face. Ana chuckled and she whispered something to Angela. She looked at her and she gave her a nod.