Deal

Woot woot 1k views thx so much😊😊😊💕

Taehyung has spent the rest of the afternoon playing around with Jungkook. Even though he wasn't interested in playing video games kook was just as happy playing tag and tickle war with Tae. Namjoon took this time to relax and listen to music. Jin along side Hobi cleaned the bathroom while dinner was cooking. Yoongi stayed in the workroom brainstorming, while jimin stayed in the living room watching tv. Well tried anyway, he was continuously interrupted by Tae and kook running in front of it playing around.

"Will you two sit down!" Jimin yelled irritated "ohh jiminie very no fun" Kookie said laughing as he stood directly in front of the tv. Jimin got up and threw him onto the couch sitting back down to continue to enjoy his show. Tae didn't need any help he had already sat down when Jimin asked. Jungkook was laid out on the couch "TaeTae hyung" "hmm" "Come here" Tae got up and walked over.

He laid on his stomach in between his legs with his head on kook's chest. Kookie squeezed him into his chest, rubbing his back in a soothing motion and occasionally playing with his hair. Tae put his chin on kooks chest as he looked up at him. "What is it?" Kook asked. He put his head back down and started nuzzling his chest, Kook sat up a bit to figure out what was going on when Jin called him. "I'll be back" he said trying to lift Tae off him. Tae clung to his chest whining at every attempt he made to move him.

"Tae come here" jimin said putting his arms out for him. Tae looked and thought for a minute before moving over to Jimin. Though he didn't want to sit on his lap he wanted to lay on him so he pushed him down. Jimin complied ready to get back to his show, they were fine till Jimin felt something wet on his chest. He quickly sat up trying to figure out what it was, looking down to see Tae sucking on his shirt dangerously close to a certain part. He quickly removed his shirt from Tae's mouth lifting him up so they were face to face.

"What're you doing?" He asked trying not to freak out. Tae didn't answer, he settled with putting his thumb in his mouth instead. Before he could say anything the members came out all ready to eat. Jin saw Tae and came over, he swatted his thumb out his mouth and picked him up. "You don't want that to become a habit" he said ignoring Tae's protests. Jin sat Tae in the chair next to him and namjoon then gave him a plate of meatloaf, mash potatoes and peas (eewww I hate peas). Tae stared down at his plate and made his disinterest in the meal apparent when he pushed it away.

"Tae not again, you have to eat. You barely ate this morning and you slept through the day, you must be starving by now." Jin said worriedly. After Tae didn't respond he tried feeding him like Jimin did earlier but Tae shoved his face down into the table to make it impossible. Jin sighed in defeat unsure what to do, Namjoon saw this as he was taking a break from devouring his meal. "Tae how about we go somewhere tomorrow?" He said looking at the boy. "Like where?" Tae asked turning his head to face Namjoon. "Well anywhere you want" Tae's face lit up "If you eat your food" Namjoon finished.

Tae stuffed his face back into the table soon small sniffles were heard, when he lifted his head you could see he was fighting back tears. It must have been a really hard decision, as he stared at the plate slowly letting tears fall. "You only have to eat half of it" Namjoon wagered. "O-ok" Tae agreed wiping his face some, he turned his face to the spoon of food Jin was holding glaring at it. "Then we go to park, right" he said making sure. "Yes, I'll take you tomorrow" Namjoon assured.

Tae opened his mouth letting him feed him, chewing slowly and wearing the most pained expression possible. "Wow, he must really want to go to the park" Hobi said holding back his laughter looking at Tae's face (I'm reminded of when he had to eat that jelly as a punishment😂). He continued to ask "Is it half yet" after every bite receiving a "Not yet" every time till he finally was at half. He sighed in happiness falling into Jin's chest. "Sweepy" he said slurring his words. "Oh" Jin said moving to pick him up "I got it hyung, you can eat" yoongi said as he made his way to Taehyung.

He picked him up princess style and started walking towards the rooms. "I wanna sleep with hyung" Tae whinnied as yoongi started to open the door to his shared room. Yoongi sighed not even bothering to fight about it as he was also tired. He carried Tae to his and Jin's room laying him on the bed, he took his clothes off so he was only in his boxers and stripped Tae's out of his shorts. He lifted Tae slightly to pull back the covers and laid down falling asleep immediately. While Tae shifted a bit to get comfortable he ended up laying halfway on yoongi whispering a quiet "Night Night hyung" before he finally fell asleep.

K so next chapter I plan to introduce the new little and main caretaker duo. Thanks so much for 1k views I'm happy people like this book so much. Then again it's kinda hard not to with Tae acting so cute and all🤗