Art?

3rd POV

After promptly hitting Hobi in the head in response to the question he asked, everyone aside from the two sleeping maknaes took to their phones to try and find out more about littles. It was challenging as it seemed their were two different kind of people who called themselves littles and caregivers. To be quite frank none of them wanted anything to do with the side that seemed to only view it as a kink rather than a true regression.

Two hours had passed before they knew it (the internet is a scary place 😂) they'd grasped only a slightly better understanding of what they needed to do in order to care for Tae but some of the things they read just seemed excessive. Rules? Punishments? Why would Tae need any of these? They all seemed to have forgotten the previous incidents that lead Tae to run away just yesterday.

Quietly speaking amongst themselves they had no idea of events occurring in the other room.

Taehyung POV

I woke up a little while ago but getting cuddles from Kookie was really nice, so I stayed laying down for a while. I'm bored now though, so I pinched and pulled at kookie's face but he didn't budge. I tried massaging his head and giving him kissies too but nothing. The more I tried and failed the more irritated I got, I couldn't help the small whines that came from my mouth.

"Hyung what is it?" Kookie asked as he cracked one eyelid open. I tried but I couldn't get the words out which only made me more upset. "Hyung calm down" he said rubbing my head. "Here, you want this?" He asked putting the pacifier from before in my face. I leaned up to grab it before plopping back down on the bed laying on his chest. I sucked on it gently while listening to his heartbeat, once I was felt better I resumed my task.

"Kookie~" I said "kookie!" I lifted up to see him fast asleep AGAIN. I gave up, I'll look for something else todo instead. I looked around the room but nothing looked like fun, I then came to the conclusion that the hyungs are super boring. I wanted to go out the room but I was scared the hyungs might be mad if I'm not supposed to. I was gonna settle for cuddles and a another nap with Kookie when something caught my eye.

A black crayon? It had a top though 'fancy' I thought as I popped it open. I immediately crinkled my nose up in disgust, the smell was too much. I threw it across the room and saw it decorate the wall "wooow" I giggled liking how it looked. "I always have to press really hard to get my lines to look like that" I said kinda upset thinking about how the crayons break so easily. Holding my nose I ran over to pick it up smiling widely to myself.

I ran back over shaking Kookie, I wanted to show him the cool crayon. "Kookie Kookie LOOK~" I shouted in his ear. He rolled over making me fall off the bed, I wanted to cry but ended up laughing at him instead. He only had one eyebrow it made me laugh so much my tummy hurt. I stopped when I saw what I thought to be the perfect canvas for my future masterpieces. (What do you think it is?)

Jin POV

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I heard Kookie yell followed by loud cries,I'm pretty sure was Tae. Startled we jumped up and ran into the room, Kook looked like he was about to hit Tae when yoongi quickly smacked his hand down. "What's going on?" Joon asked sternly. I went to pick Tae up while Kookie was turning to explain. It wasn't till then that we saw on straight line across where his eyebrows used to be.

Jimin and Hobi busted out laughing as the rest of us tried to hold it in, taking the situation seriously.  "What the fucks so funny! There's nothing funny about this!!" Kook yelled angrily gesturing to a pile of clothes on the floor. "Language!" I shouted patting Tae's back while bouncing lightly. "You'd be mad too if he did this to your shirts!" He said lifting one from the pile.

Out jaws dropped, there were black marks and doodles all over the shirt. I looked down and saw the pile of other WHITE shirts were in the same state. "Oh Tae" I mumbled in shock. A loud gasp was heard "the wall" Hobi said. When I turned shock sank in again. There about three long lines across the wall, I secretly thanked god that's all he did to it.

I could feel the air shifting it wasn't quite as funny anymore. I saw Kookie was about to start again and cut him off. "We don't want a repeat of the toothpaste incident so maybe everyone should calm down first" I said staring directly at Kookie. He put head down recalling the memory of looking around for Tae. I turned my attention to Tae as I felt him start to shake in my arms.

"I'll go calm him down we can talk about it after" I said walking out the room. Yoongi stopped me hand Tae's pacifier to me "he'll probably need that" he said, I mouthed a small thanks continuing out. I sat down on the couch laying Tae against my chest, I tried to give him the pacifier many times but he kept spitting it out. The harder he cried the worst the shaking got, it started to scare me. "Tae please calm down, it's ok" I tried.

Ten minutes passed like that, I had no idea what to do. I tried everything I could think of, even I  wanted to cry at that point. " please stop crying" I pleaded at this rate he was gonna pass out. I tried the pacifier again this time he accepted it still whining and shaking but he did quiet down some. I got an idea and started singing awake softly, bouncing my legs very lightly hoping the combination would calm him completely.

'THANK GOD' I thought raising a fist in accomplishment. My ears might have started bleeding if I had to be so close to such loud cries. By the time I got halfway through the song Tae had calmed down and started playing with my shirt sleeves. "You ok baby?" I asked turning him so he faced me. He didn't answer and instead squished and pulled at my face, pushing my cheeks together before trying to kiss me.

I guess he forgot he had the pacifier in his mouth as he looked confused at me for a second. I smiled at how cute he was pulling the pacifier from his mouth before kissing him on the lips then his nose. He reached to cover his nose after giggling adorably, I faked trying to kiss his nose again so he pushed his face in my chest. "Mama stob it" he said into my chest

"Huh?"

😂😂😂 soo hello guys I know it's been a minute since the last actual chapter. I got super busy and I thought once I had a break I'd update but turns out I just wanted to sleep. Now that I'm out of hibernation I'll try to continue to update don't hold me to it though lol my first love is my bed. Enjoy❤️