Whats That?

Yoongi POV

I woke up feeling as though I was suffocating, unable to take in full breaths I gasp. I quickly sit up feeling a body topple off my chest as I do. Looking down in my lap there lays a sleeping Taehyung, stirring slightly since I moved. I rub his chest in soothing circles as he relaxes back into his peaceful slumber.

Now awake enough to function I slide Tae off me and stand, wobbling a bit at first. I grab a shirt and pull it over my head stiffening my neck in shock as I feel and odd ache there. I ignore it and proceed out into the dinning room hoping breakfast was ready. Small 'mornings' were thrown my way as I entered, I nodded in response focused on the bacon, eggs and hash browns I can already taste.

"Hey one of you go wake up Tae" hyung said looking at jimin and Hobi. They looked at each other for a while "He's not in the room" jimin said. "I know he's in yoongi's bed go get him please" Jin clarified receiving a small 'o' from them. Jimin got up and quickly made his way to my room, I could see Kookie glance back and squirm impatiently. I sighed "Kook why don't you go help him, Tae hates waking up in the mornings" I said resisting the urge to do it in monotone.

He quickly rises up smiling then races down the hall, the rest of us just laugh at how cute he was. The laughs stopped almost immediately when I leaned forward to grab a plate on the table. I looked up trying to figure out what was wrong, there mouths were wide open eyes big staring at me "Ew" I said as I could see all the chewed up food in there. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT" Hyung said almost spitting his food on me as he spoke.

"Stop shouting with your mouth full, and what are you talking about." I said getting irritated. Before I knew it I heard snaps, I look in he sounds direction and see Hobi taking pictures. I look puzzled and he puts the phone up to my face. My eyes went big as I tried to zoom in on the area around my neck. I shoved his phone back at him running into the hall bathroom.

Pulling my shirt down I exposed a reddish purple looking spot that covered almost the entire left side of my neck. I touched it slightly grunting at the soreness of it. "What the hell did you do yesterday?" Namjoon asked watching. "I have no fucking clue" I said completely bewildered. I thought for a while walking back into the dining room sitting down. "I didn't know hickey's that big were even possible" Hobi spat laughing his head off.

I glared daggers at him before laughing at how his face looked when hyung popped him one good time. "Now yoonie what exactly were you doing yesterday?" Hyung asked looking at me skeptically. "Nothing, I took Taehyung and went to sleep" I said in frustration. "Well I did wake up with him on top of me" I said mentally trying to piece together what could have happened when jimin and jungkook walked back in Kookie carrying Tae on his back.

Jimin POV

"What's going on?" I asked "Yoongi hyung's got a secret lover" Hobi hyung said laughing till he was on the floor. Everyone rolled their eyes at this statement ignoring him. "I woke up with this on my neck but I have no idea how I got it" yoongi hyung said. He pulled his shirt down slightly to show us the spot on his neck.

"What's that hyung?" Kookie asked. Everyone fell silent, staring between each other we thought it best to talk about this later. "Yaah" Kookie yelped. "What's wrong?" Jin asked "M-my neck" he said eyes wide. We look behind him seeing Taehyung peacefully clinging to him. Looking closer we see his mouth firmly attached to the back of kooks neck as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

"Tae what are you doing? Stop that" Namjoon hyung said pulling him away from kookie. "Ah!" Hobi hyung yelled pointing at kookie. We looked at him puzzled "look it's the same" he said. We looked at kookie's neck and saw a similar mark as the one on yoongi hyungs neck. "So he really was the culprit" yoongi hyung said walking toward Namjoon and Tae.

"Little brat why'd you do that it hurts you know" he said grabbing Tae's shirt lightly. "I feel better" he said slumping down into Namjoon hold. Yoongi hyung stared at him for a while before he just gave up "Whatever let's just eat, stop putting your mouth on everything." He said sitting down. "Now that I think about it he keeps putting his thumb in his mouth" Jin hyung said looking as though he was thinking. "Oh! and yesterday he was kinda..... well he  had my shirt in his mouth. I didn't know what to say or do" I said looking awkward remembering the situation.

"To think this could all be caused by some medication is odd" Jin hyung said. "I agree, I mean we can try and take him to a doctor a different one of coarse" Namjoon hyung said releasing Tae and motioning him to sit at the table. "Yeah thats probably for the best" I said sitting down as well. "K I'm free today so I can just take him" Namjoon hyung said. We all nodded in agreement each making our plates.

"NO!" Taehyung yelled stomping his feet under the table. "Y-you said we're going to the park today! You said it I r-remember" he said huffing as his tried to say it in one breath. Clearly upset his face turned red all the way up to his ears "ok ok sorry I forgot, we're still gonna go" Namjoon hyung said quickly rubbing his head trying to calm him down.

"Right now?" He asked. "No but right after you eat then we'll go." Namjoon hyung said patting Tae leg as he talked. Tae gave him  one of the meanest side eyes I've ever seen making everyone laugh except the recipient of coarse. "No I mean it this time really, I'm not gonna forget" he said nervous for some reason. "Mhm" Tae hummed turning his attention away.

Ok so I know I said this would be the chapter the littles meet and all but I started writing and this is what came out. 😂 So like next chapter for sure they ARE gonna make it to the park. Enjoy💕