A What?

3rd POV

Tae and Namjoon were now walking to the park, Namjoon making sure he kept his promise. On the way Tae had already tried to run into the street 3 times causing Namjoon to panick each time. He made sure to hold onto him after the 3rd, Tae didn't object and let him hold his hand. Tae remembered the way and knew they were really close, he started bouncing in excitement.

Namjoon smiles at the youngers cuteness "Tae we have to make one stop on the way" he said earning a pout from the other. "It'll be quick" he reassured earning a small nod from the other who now slowly dragged his feet along. Namjoon simply dragged him along stopping when he realized the younger had his thumb in his mouth again "Tae" he warned. Though he whined about it Tae took his thumb from his mouth walking with his head low, sad from the loss of comfort.

They finally reached the place they were supposed to make a 'quick stop' at and entered the shop. "Excuse me" Namjoon shouted slightly trying to attract the owners attention. "Yes, OH~ if it isn't the little cutie from before. I guess your brothers found you huh?" she cooed gently pulling on his cheek. He giggled cutely waving hi at the lady. "So what brings you boys here today?" She asked attention now directed toward Namjoon.

"Oh I stopped by to pay for what we took and also to thank you. Without your help we might have never found him" he said bowing respectfully motioning for Tae to do the same. "Oh it's fine really" she tried. "No please, you really helped us out. This is the least I can do" he said handing her some cash. "Please keep your money, I helped because I wanted to. As for payment how about you all drop by once in a while. I rarely get any costumers I can call 'regulars' and I'd be nice to see you all." She said smiling warmly.

"Yes m'am" Namjoon said smiling enough for his dimples to show. "My name is Min Nari" She said shaking his hand "Oh I'm Kim Namjoon" he replied "Nari noona Nari Noona" Tae said jumping up and down. "Yes sweetie" she asked "I'm TaeTae......no Taehyung.......Kim Taehyung" he paused "Yeah" he said assuring himself he was right. Both Nari and Namjoon burst into laughter after that leaving Tae confused. "What's so funny?" He asked feeling left out. "Nothing your just really cute is all" Namjoon said stroking the back of his head and neck.

"Well I have a promise to keep so best be on our way" he said remembering their earlier plans. "Alright hope to see you two soon" she said waving them off.

Namjoon POV

We reached the playground with no problem and tae seems happy so I'm satisfied. As strange as it is to see someone around twice the size of these 3 and 4 year olds running around with them, it's kinda cute too. The other parents too seem to be just fine with it, many of the kids ran up to Tae so maybe they played with each other yesterday.

I just listened to music and chilled for a while occasionally reminding tae the dirt went on the ground not in his mouth. Though for the life of me I couldn't understand why it appealed to him so much, but that's just something I'm adding to the list of things he does that I don't understand. He was a special case before any of this happened so now I feel like I'm just getting used to this.

I took my eyes off Tae for moment and when I looked back he was dragging a boy around his size right behind him. I squint trying to figure out why that face looked so familiar unable to put my finger on it. "Joonjoon Hyung! Look" he yelled pulling the boy up to me "BamBam!" He said squeezing him. "Oh!! That's right. Hey what up?" I asked "H-hi" he responded shyly. I stared at him leaning forward just to make sure I had the right person. "Your BamBam right?"

He nodded hiding behind Taehyung which only confused me more 'since when is he shy?' I thought to myself. "Wha-" "BamBam!" I heard someone yell, both he and Taehyung just about fell over from shock. "Jackson?" I said watching him run over. BamBam quickly ran to him once he was close enough, reaching up for him to pick him up. Jackson picked him up and pick him on his hip then went pale when his met eyes with mine.

"Na-Namjoon in what are you doing here?" He asked struggling to put BamBam down as he was gripping his shirt rather tightly. "Tae wanted to come, what about you two?" I asked "Oh ummm we-" he was interrupted when BamBam kissed him on the lips and got down. He grabbed something out of Jackson's pocket and put it in his mouth, immediately running off with Tae. I looked at Jackson waiting for him to answer my previous question completely ignoring what just happened.

"So?" I try again. He got red "I-it's not what you think" he said quickly grabbing my arm. I look at him puzzled not understanding his reaction. "Um BamBam's just a little childish, that's all it is" he said almost too fast for me to catch. "What are you on about?" I ask. "Eh, you're not freaked out?" He asked. "No why? Tae's done that so I didn't think about it" I said realizing my reaction before would seem a bit odd to him.

"Oh um ok" he said looking relieved but confused. We were about to sit down together when tae came speeding toward us. "JoonJoon hyung me too!" He shouted. "What?" I asked "No fair, me too. I want one too!" He said again pointing at BamBam who'd followed behind him. Upon a closer look I saw a pacifier hanging out his mouth. "The hell?" I said genuinely shocked. "M-me too, pwease" he said tearing up. Pulling myself out of my shocked state I quickly pull him into my lap, pushing him close to my chest hoping he wouldn't cry.

"OHHHH" Jackson shouted making Tae cling to me in fear. I gave him a glare before he continued "Well no wonder you didn't freak out, Tae's a little too"

"A what?"

Yay JackBam how bout that🤗. I honestly am not as into Got7 as I am BTS soo I'm hoping this ship is good. I am a heavy Markson shipper don't get me wrong but JackBam fit the caretaker/little relationship better to me. I mean I look up one video and he's picking him up and treating him like a baby it was perfect. Also if anyone feels like sending me a nice paragraph explaining what littles are feel free. I'm not that sure myself how to explain it so I'll end up googling it most likely. Any ways Enjoy💕