I'm gonna call you......

3rd POV

Yoongi brought Tae out the bathroom a minute ago now sitting on the couch with Tae glued to his lap. "Tae" Jin called trying to get his attention. Tae didn't respond and kept his head in yoongi's chest. Even if yoongi said jin wasn't upset, Tae wasn't too sure. "Tae, seriously look at me" Jin said moving in to grab him. With yoongi's 'help' (watching Jin struggle)he was able to pull Tae away from yoongi.

"I'm sorry I raised my voice at you like that" Jin said holding Tae in his arms. "I'm not mad you called me mama, I just didn't like that you lied" He explained. "Not mad?" Tae asked barely audible. "No I'm not mad, I think it's cute you see me like that. It means I take real good care of you huh?" Jin said kissing Tae's nose like before to make him laugh. Tae nodded his head giggling, protecting his nose from Jin and melting their hearts.

"TaeTae love mama lots" Tae exclaimed quickly kisses Jin in the mouth. "Oh you do huh?" Jin said completely ignoring the jealous looks of the others. "Yup, t-this much" Tae said widening his arms as much as he could. "Yah what about us, no fair" jimin said running up to the two. "Chimchim" Tae said pointing in his face. "Why chimchim? Hyungs get called papa and mama" jimin said folding his arms over his chest.

"Chimchim is Chimchim cause daddy say he got no jams" Tae explained completely serious, only to have all the others fall out laughing. "It's really not that funny" jimin said pushing a weak Hobi off him. "Wait who's daddy?" Jin asked "Daddy!" Tae said pointing to Namjoon. "Oh, well ok" Namjoon said slight tint of pink to him. "Come on it wasn't that hard to figure out if he called Jin mama" yoongi said chuckling at Namjoon expression.

"What's that suppose to mean?" They both shouted in defense. "Not a thing" yoongi replied shifting his attention elsewhere. "So who am I?" Hobi said interrupting whatever mess was about to come out of Jin's mouth. " ummmmmmm, you can be dada then" Tae said smiling happily he was so excited. "And me?" Kook asked finally speaking up. Tae jumped hearing his voice clutching Jin's clothes tightly. He remembered why he was with Jin in the first place, how Jungkook was mad and yelled at him.

The silence went on for a moment, all of them waiting for Tae to answer Jungkook. They'd never expected Tae to ignore him, so when he turned away into Jin it was a shock. Jungkook's expression making everyone wince at the amount of sadness that showed. Tae and Jungkook has always been very close one reason being no matter what Tae was always very accepting of him and rarely stayed mad for long when Jungkook would ignore him.

Trying to hide his emotions Jungkook tried again this time stepping toward Tae. "Hyung what about me?" He asked voice cracking a little. Tae held Jin tighter refusing to talk or even look at Jungkook. That was the last straw, Jungkook's walls broke faster than he could process. Floods of tears leaving his eyes as the complete rejection from Tae set in, the members looking around conflicted. They weren't sure who to comfort both boys were in a state of distress.

They all stood there awkwardly till Tae made a move, Jin put him down per his request. The others watched on quietly as he inches closer to jungkook, though the he had yet to notice as his arm covered his face. "Kookie, kookoo cause he say and do stupid stuff sometimes" Tae said wrapping himself around Jungkook. "Sorry"Kookie whispered just loudly enough for Tae to hear as he brought his arms around him squeezing tightly.

"Now Tae that doesn't mean your not in trouble for what you did" Namjoon said ruining the moment. "Although I was skeptical at first now I understand why things like rules and punishment are necessary" he said taking out his phone and dialing a number. (I'm sry😛)

"Hello, Jackson?"
"Yeah I need your help"

Sorry it took so long I had a fucking long ass week with show rehearsals everyday from 12-9pm then show day was exhausting and the day after I had a video shoot that went on way past the time it was supposed to and my body had been killing me the last two days but I managed to write that sooo. Enjoy💜💜💜💜