(Ara) Act Two, Scene Three

"Why did you just leave her there?" Ara asked, "You just told her that her cousin died and then walked away!" the child of Janus said with utter disgust.

"What do you mean? He has come back. He has a new body, he will be fine. He has eternal life now," Genofafa said. Ara face-palmed and took a deep breath.

"I- I think you should go," Ara said, "You don't belong here." Genofafa stood there for a moment and then nodded sadly before she spread her wings to full length and took off into the sky, leaving nothing but a sobbing Ara and swirling leaves behind.

A hand rested on Ara's shaking shoulder. She looked up and found none other than Elliot, looking alarmed. "What's up Ara?" he asked. Ara looked at him and realized he was holding a towel under his arm.

"I'm going to take a shower," her half-brother explained, pointing at his stiff, baby-blue-goo-covered hair. Ara managed a small smile and nodded, unable to say anything. Elliot gave her a final pat on the shoulder and walked off towards the showers.

Ara nodded and headed back to the cabin, her head down low and her shoulders slumped. "What have I done?" she asked herself as she split into two different people. One of the Aras was sad and rather depressed, the other held her head high, as though she ruled the camp. Whenever the daughter of Janus felt strong emotion this would happen. They both headed back to the cabin.