(Rio) Act Two, Scene Five

Elliot realized what was happening and his smile disappeared. He glanced at his older sister's lifeless body and fell to his own knees, his face turning as white as Rio's. "No," he whispered.

Rio sucked in a shaky breath as he felt a pair of strong, sturdy arms wrap around him. Elliot let a gentle tear slip down his face as the children of Athena were alerted to start weaving and embroidering a burial shroud for Ara. Nora walked over to her older sister's limp body. She fell to her knees, "May-maybe I can save her! I could create more living cells and-and," the young girl stuttered out.

Elliot walked over to her, "Nora, you have to let the dead stay dead. I'm sorry honey," He said this in the most comforting way that he could.

Rio openly let tears flow down his face as he moved over to his other siblings. Madeline was bawling, but stable, when she came down the hill. "This is all my fault. If-if I had been able to help you sooner, then maybe you would still be here with us." she said before several Apollo children approached them with a stretcher.

They lifted the lifeless corpse onto it and carried her away. Everyone eventually decided to leave the sobbing Janus kids alone.

A/N: We are so, so, so sorry.