Authors/Betas Letters

Dear Readers,

Thank you all so much for reading this work! I hope that you all enjoyed reading it as much as Kat and I enjoyed writing it. As this is the first book in the series, it may have a few bumps and plot pits, but we tried to fix all of them.

I would like to give a big thanks to my personal beta, who helped us through all of this and pointed out that I was writing half of the characters wrong.

I would also like to point out that there will be a lot of books in this series, as I have adopted it as my new baby. I hope that after reading this, you go check out book two, which you can find somewhere on my page.

Kat and I spent almost a month on this story, she had some difficulty killing off one of the characters which is why you can see so much of my writing in the end and at the funeral.

She is an amazing author, I feel so honored that she wrote this series with me and has become such a close friend. Granted, most of our schedules did not correlate together and all of the long sections of one person that you see is because one of us had free time and ideas while the other did not.

The rules of this work were originally that we could only write one paragraph at a time, though you can see that this failed. Miserably.

I thank you again for reading this work, and I hope you will continue to read this series, for we will continue to put more books out.

Sincerely, Sissytobitch10seconds

~~~

Dear Readers,

This was a really fun book to write with Sissytobitch10seconds, I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you for reading it! There may still be some problems but we did our best to fix all the ones we saw.

Special thanks to Sissytobitch10seconds for helping me with all the parts I didn't understand, and our special beta reader. This book took a long time to write but it was really fun the entire time. I don't like killing off characters, so that's why Sissytobitch10seconds did those parts.

There are more books to come, so watch for them! I love writing with Sissytobitch10seconds, especially these Percy Jackson fan fictions. My favorite character is, personally, Rio Wellton, though I love all the children of Janus.

We had originally decided that we'd each write one paragraph each, though as you can probably see that didn't work out. We made it work, though, and I personally think it's a good story line!

Thanks to Sissytobitch10seconds for the amazing story name! I could never have figured that out on my own, see, this is why I write with my friends. Haha.

Sincerely, Kat

~~~

Dear Readers,

I absolutely loved this book, even though some things were kinda sudden, they were all very beautifully written. I only hope you enjoyed it half as much as I did ( :

I wish I was able to help write this, but, unfortunately, I was very busy and could not find the time, so I can settle for the beta. Maybe if I catch up, I'll be able to help with future books, but until then, I am perfectly happy to just read it.

I hope you guys will read the next book in this series, Hearts and Spades. I have not (Yet) but it is on my list of 'to do things.'

I also challenge you to finish it before me, in the end with the Author and Beta letters, I will write the date I finished. Just a fun challenge I think you guys would enjoy! Now, what are you waiting for? Don't be generous and give me a head start! Go read!!!!!

Sincerely, TimeTurner13