Chapter six

Edited as of April 24, 2021
_________________________________________

No ones pov

The morning sun blazed on the princess and her knight as they ventured through the scorching sands of the Gerudo Desert.

Link was used to the heat, but Zelda was dying from it, almost melting away. He noticed her walking slowly and stopped to ask if she was okay. She nodded and gave him a reassuring smile. He nodded not fully convinced. If anything, they should have asked the Merchants back at Kara Kara Bazaar if they had spare outfits for the princess to borrow to fight off the heat.

They were drawing closer to Gerudo Town as the two large Gerudo gaurds stood tall. Zelda picked up her pace and walked through the two gaurds. While, Link tried following in but got stopped by the two. He sighed, as he saw the Zelda walk in without noticing that he was left behind.

Urbosa waited for them at the entrance of her chambers. Zelda walked up to her happily and Urbosa laughed. Zelda looked at her confused.

"What?" She asked, tilting her head.

"It seems a certain knight is stuck outside." She pointed to be entrance of the town. Zelda felt so guilty as her eyes grew wide.

"Oh my goddess! I forgot he isn't able to come in here!" She exclaimed rushing to the entrance.

Link waited by the gaurds as they held their Gerudo spears in an X to block his path. He sighed, and saw that the princess was coming his way, pushing through the spears.

"Link! I'm so sorry I left you out here and just went inside without thinking. " He shook his head giving me a smile.

"Its okay, Princess." He whispered as his smile never left his face. The princess only nodded feeling guilty for her knight.

Urbosa came walking to them slowly. She placed a hand on Zelda's shoulder making her jump in surprise.

"Let's go to the Divine Beast and discuss there. That way our friend can come along." Urbosa gave Link a grin as she nodded to her guards. Zelda and Link nodded, walking with Urbosa to her Divine Beast.

Link pov

Urbosa led us to her Divine Beast as she and Zelda talked among themselves while I walked behind them.

I kept my hand ready and waiting by my side in case any monsters or Yiga decided to show up and harm the princess. I scanned the area we walked more than once to make sure nothing came out on surpise.

"Alright. We're here." Urbosa said. I looked up to see her Divine Beast, resting on its legs. She snapped signaling the beast to let her in. It responded with a loud roar, letting a platform fall that allowed us to get in.

We walked up and entered the beast, another cry escaping the machine as he entered inside. I looked around the Beast, while the princess and Urbosa walked to a balcony of some sort to look at the view of Gerudo.

I took another look around the small area seeing the princess and the chief set up a pile of blankets and pillows on the floor.

Urbosa looked at me and smiled. "Why don't you sit down boy?" She asked me, taking me by surpise.

"Sit, boy. You've been up on your feet for quit awhile. You deserve a rest." I blinked at the Gerudo Chief, her green eyes piercing my blue ones. I sighed letting down my guard and walked over to them, sitting beside them.

She smiled in victory turning her gaze toward the desert.

"So Urbosa, I wanted to know if your people needed anything from us to support you." Zelda asked with a hint of concern, her hands fiddling with one another.