Epilogue

It has been 100 years since the battle with the Calamity and Links death. Revali still lived, old and rusty but still serving Hyrule in Links footsteps. Along with his children. (Yes I know... shook!)

Revali served Hyrule, helping all the different regions get restored back to its original states. He fixed Hyrule castle and the town from the damage done from the Calamity, with some help of course. There is even a statue of Link and the champions built right in the middle of the town so everyone who came in could see the Hero of Hyrule and the champions who risked their lives to protect it.

During the years, new champions were chosen to protect Hyrule. They all took specific test to see their strength and weaknesses. With the help of Impa.

Urbosa daughter, Rija was chosen from the Gerudo. Mipha younger brother, Sidon was chosen from the Zora. For Goron, Yunobo was chosen. And from Rito, Teba was chosen. All these new champions were chosen by Revali, and Impa. Yet there was never a new Hylian champion, Impa still had someone in mind. Someone she knew would come back one day.

~~~

No one really knew what happened to the Princess and where she went. Some say She was lost forever, she died, or left Hyrule. But only one may be true while the rest were all just made up stories. For 100 years, Revali and Impa were able to keep the secret of Zelda ware abouts.

Until this faithful day...

The sun was up and shining on the Shrine of Resurrection, with it was a sleeping Zelda.

The water around her was slowly going down and her face and body were exposed. She had a blue top covering her chest and blue shorts on. Her eyes sturred open as she sat up slowly. She looked around the room not really aware of where she was. She got her legs out of the small place she was in and sat at the edge getting up to her feet.

She stood, almost stumbling to her knees as she caught her balance. She walked over to the small stone with the Sheikah slate already in its place. She picked it up, placing it on the eye of the stone as a blue light appeared around it and the door opened. She walked through, finding a chest just by some barrels. Opening it was her dress she wore before she came in here. It was tore and danged but was in good shape none the less. She slipped it one, taking a shakey breath as she walked up to another door opening it with the slate once more. Once the door opened Zelda walked out covering her eyes from the bright light coming from the sun hitting her face as she walked. Then a figure appeared in from of her just up the trail from where she was. She noticed it looked familiar, as she ran up to it and reaching out. He turned around, looking over his shoulder.

Her eyes filled with tears as she ran to the figure reaching out to hug it as everything around Zelda was going away and everything was white.

"Link..."

An: Short, I know. Lame, I know! Don't blame meh!

Because I'm evil like this, I will leave you with a cliffhanger of what Link said to Zelda before she went to the Shrine of Resurrection!! Im so evil! Mwahhhahaha! Im not that mean, but why not be in here!

Sorry for my last time for misspellings and all that jazz!!

Well better go, love chu champions!

Till next time in maybe my other books! 😄😘

Ps: there will be one more chapter that's it just a thank you but please read, and important information in There!