Love At First Sight

(Foxy's POV)

I was going to my locker to grab my stuff. But when I got there, I heard some talking going on. I looked over and saw a weird figure. "Come on. Cut it out." Someone said. "Why? What are you going to do about it?" Someone asked. "Hey! Knock it off!" I said. The green rabbit showed looked at me. "Get lost, buddy. I'm busy." He said. "You can't tell me what to do! Now, knock it off!" I said. "Aren't you gonna make me?" He asked. "Oh, your heading into a very dangerous territory here. Now, back off before I serve you a knuckle sandwich." I said. He walked away. "You're going to regret that." He said. I glared at him angrily. "How did you do that?" Someone asked. "You can't just let them beat you up. You need to ignore the mean things they say to you. Here, let me help you up." I said. But when I helped her up, she was a white fox with blushing red cheeks and the same colored eyes like mine. "Thank you for standing up to Springtrap." She said. "I had to. My name's Foxy." I said. "My name's Mangle. Nice to meet you." Mangle said. "Mangle? I like that name. It's cute and adorable. Like you." I said. She looked away and blushed. "Thank you." Mangle said. I nodded. "Your welcome." I said. The bell rang. "I'll see you at lunch." I said. "You, too." Mangle said. We both walked away and I blushed. "She's so cute. I think I'm love with her." I said.

(Mangle's POV)

I walked away and thought about Foxy. I blushed. "He looks so handsome. I think I'm love with him." I said.