The Fall Formal: A Romantic Night To Remember

(Foxy's POV)

Tonight is a big night. I can't mess this up. "Ok. I'm ready." I said. I was waiting for Mangle at the entrance of the school. I looked around and saw Mangle coming. Whoa. She was wearing a white dress with pink eyeshadow and cherry lipstick on. "Wow. Mangle, you look beautiful." I said. "Thanks. Shall we go?" Mangle asked. "Of course." I said. I opened the door and Mangle went in. I hid the flower in my coat and followed her. When I got inside, I looked at Mangle. "Mangle, may I have this dance with you?" I asked. I held my hand out for her. "I don't dance. But sure." Mangle said. "It's alright. I'll teach you." I said. I took her hand and led her to the dance floor. When I was done teaching her, she got the hang of this. "There. See? Now you're getting it." I said. When we got done dancing, we went outside. "That was fun. Thank you, Foxy." Mangle said. "No problem." I said. While Mangle was looking around, I trailed my arm around Mangle. She noticed my hand and looked at me. "Mangle, there's something I want to tell you." I said. "What is it?" Mangle asked.

(Mangle's POV)

I was confused by what Foxy wanted to tell me. "Look, Mangle, ever since I first saw you, I've been thinking about you everyday. Your eyes were like a sun shining from the sky. Your fur was like a cloud in the sky. Your the most cute and adorable fox I've ever met. I love you, Mangle." Foxy said. I was speechless after what he said. "Foxy, I don't know what to say." I said. "You don't have to." Foxy said. I put my hand on his face and leaned in and kissed him. "Mangle?" Foxy asked. "Foxy, I love you, too. I've had a crush on you ever since I first saw you." I said. Foxy smiled and I blushed. We both leaned in and kissed each other. I feel happy.