The Singing Foxes

(Mangle's POV)

I was in class trying to work. But I had my mind set on something. I kept thinking about Foxy. I don't know if he feels the same way. When I was in lunch, I looked for Foxy. "Hey, Mangle." Someone said. I looked and saw Foxy. "Oh, hey, Foxy. How are you doing?" I asked. "Fine, I guess. How about you?" Foxy asked. "I'm fine." I said. "Hey, Foxy. You're up. Go on." Someone said. "What?" Foxy asked. "It's you're turn to sing." Someone said. "Freddy, I can't. You know I can't sing." Foxy said. "Mangle, you too. Go on." Fred said. "What? No, I can't. I get stage fright." I said. I saw Foxy go up to the stage and I followed him. "It's alright, Mangle. I'll be there for you." Foxy said. I nodded and followed.

(Foxy's POV)

After we were done singing, we went backstage. "Mangle, I knew you had a soft voice, but I didn't think you sing beautifully." I said. Mangle blushed and looked away. "Thanks." Mangle said. I smiled. I saw Freddy and the others coming. "Foxy, that was so cool. Oh, who's this?" Freddy asked. "This is Mangle. She sang with me. Mangle, this is Freddy, Bonnie and Chica." I said. "Nice to meet you guys." Mangle said. "Nice to meet you, too." Bonnie said. Now I know I'm in love with Mangle.