Knowing Everything About The Past

(Mangle's POV)

I've been thinking about my parents back in the past. I know they're proud of me right now. I miss them. "Mangle? Where you at?" Someone asked. I looked and saw Foxy looking for me. "I'm over here." I said. He looked over to me. "Hey, Mangle. I was looking for you." Foxy said. I looked away and felt a tear drip from my eye. "Mangle, are you alright?" Foxy asked. When I realized that Foxy noticed, I wiped my tears off. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said. But more tears kept trickling. "Mangle, it's alright. Tell me what's wrong." Foxy said. I don't know why, but I feel safe with Foxy. Like I can trust him. "Alright, I'll tell you. When I was little, I had a Mom and Dad. They were like me. I had almost everything. But then, one night, I saw my parents dead. I had a hard time finding out who did it. A few days ago, I was adopted by Fred and the others. I still go to school with them. I feel nothing inside me. I'm empty." I said. I started to cry.

(Foxy's POV)

I looked at Mangle and noticed she was crying. I feel bad for her. I helped her calm down by hugging her. "Mangle, it's alright. I know how you feel." I said. "You do?" Mangle asked. "Yeah. I lost my parents when I was young, too. I know how you feel, Mangle." I said. I felt Mangle hugging me back. "Thank you so much, Foxy." Mangle said. "No problem. Just let it all out." I said. I felt Mangle's smile. I smiled as well. "Hey, Mangle, there's something I want to ask you." I said. "What is it?" Mangle asked. "Will you go to the Fall Formal with me?" I asked. "Well, sure. I love to." Mangle said. "Great. I'll see you there." I said. "You, too." Mangle said.