A Very Merry Christmas

(Foxy's POV)

It's been a few months since our first day of school. Christmas is around the corner and we're getting ready. "Hey, Chica. You think you can make some Christmas costumes for me and Mangle?" I asked. "Yeah, sure. Anything you want." Chica said. I smiled and walked away. "Christmas is around the corner. I really wanna make this Christmas time special for us." I said.

(Mangle's POV)

Today is a big day. It's Christmas day. And thanks to that, we get the whole month off of school. I was on my way to see Foxy at his house. I rang the doorbell and waited. A few moments later, the door unlocked and I saw Freddy. "Hey, Mangle. You ready for today?" Freddy asked. "Yeah. Hey, where's Foxy?" I asked. "He's inside. He's waiting for you." Freddy said. I nodded and went inside the house. When I got inside, I looked everywhere for Foxy. "Hey, Foxy! Mangle's here!" Freddy said. "Really? I'm coming! Hold on!" Foxy said. Foxy came running down and tripped down the stairs. "Ow!" Foxy said. I giggled a little. "Here. I'll help you." I said. I grabbed Foxy's hand and helped him up. "You alright?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for asking." Foxy said. I giggled. "Come on. You arrived just in time, Mangle." Foxy said. I followed Freddy and the others to the living room. "Wow. I love the way you decorated the place." I said. I looked outside and saw my friends coming. "Hey, guys!" I said. "Hey, Mangle. You ready for Christmas?" Fred asked. "Yeah. Come on in." Freddy opened the door and let my friends in.

(Foxy's POV)

I looked around for Bonnie. I looked outside and saw Bonnie. "Hey, Bonnie. Is it ready?" I asked. "Oh, yeah, it is." Bonnie said. I nodded and went back inside and looked around for Mangle. "Hey, Mangle. You got a moment?" I asked. Mangle looked at me and smiled. "What is it?" Mangle asked. "Come with me. I wanna take you outside." I said. I grabbed my snow clothes and went outside. I looked around and saw Mangle coming out. "Hey, Mangle." I said, blushing. "What is it?" Mangle asked. I looked up to Bonnie and gave him a thumbs up. "Mangle, listen, your the most cute and adorable fox I've ever met. Your all I got left. And I love you for that." I said. "Foxy, that's the nicest thing anyone's ever said." Mangle said. I pointed up for Mangle. She looked up. "Wait, Foxy, is that a mistletoe?" Mangle asked. "Yeah." I said. I leaned in and kissed her. I felt her kiss back.