Foxy's Secret

(Foxy's POV)

I've been thinking about Mangle recently. I don't know why I'm thinking about Mangle. I can't keep this a secret. "Hey, Foxy. Are you alright?" Freddy asked. "Yeah. Just thinking." I said. "About what?" Freddy asked. I blushed. "Uh, nothing." I said. "Foxy, your not really good at lying. What's wrong?" Bonnie asked. "Alright. It's about Mangle." I said. "No. You're not in love with Mangle, are you?" Chica asked. "Yes. I'm love with her. But I don't know how to tell her." I said. "Hey, don't worry. I'm sure you'll think of something." Freddy said. "Yeah, you're right. I'll have to think of something." I said. I thought about something. Just then, I snapped my fingers as a lightbulb lit from my head. "I got it!" I said. I ran off to get something. I looked through the flower garden for a flower. I saw a red rose that sparkles. "There we go." I said. I ran off to Freddy and the others. "A flower? That's a good way to start." Freddy said. "I don't know how to show this to her." I said. "How about at the Fall Formal? They're going to have a party in there." Chica said. "Yeah. The Fall Formal. I'll do it. When is it?" I asked. "Next week. On Friday." Chica said. I nodded and looked at the flower.