Foxy and Mangle's Valentine's Special

(Foxy's POV)

I looked around the gym. I'm sure Mangle's gonna love this. I saw Chica coming with Mangle's surprise. "Thanks, Chica." I said. "No problem. Go get her, tiger." Chica said. I nodded and smiled. I left to find Mangle. I hope she likes this. And I hope she likes chocolate.

(Mangle's POV)

I looked around the school for Foxy. I wonder what he has for me now. "Hey, Mangle." Someone said. I looked and saw Foxy coming. "Hey, Foxy, what is it?" I asked. "I have a surprise for you. And a gift to give you." Foxy said. "Really? I can't wait." I said. "Follow me. And close your eyes." Foxy said. I closed my eyes and Foxy led to somewhere. "Alright, you ready?" Foxy asked. I nodded. I opened my eyes and saw a bunch of decorations around the room. "Did you do this?" I asked. Foxy nodded. I looked and saw a heart shaped present. "Hey, Mangle, I'll be right back. I gotta go get your gift." Foxy said. When he left, I looked at the present and it had my name on it. I wonder who got this for me?

(Foxy's POV)

I looked everywhere for my gift to Mangle, but I couldn't find it. "Where could it be?" I asked. Just then, I heard  something in the gym. I walked over to the room and saw Mangle. "Mangle?" I asked. She looked at me and had chocolate on her face. "Mangle, what are you doing?" I asked. "Nothing." Mangle said. She looked away. I could tell she was blushing. I smiled and came up to her. "Here. I'll help you." I said. I grabbed a napkin and cleaned her face. "By the way, that chocolate you were eating? That was my gift." I said. "Really? But how did you know?" Mangle asked. "I asked your friends." I said. "Oh, Foxy. I lobe it. Thank you." Mangle said. I nodded and hugged her. She hugged me back. This is the best Valentine's Day ever.