Thing's only get better

the day was going bad enough as it was. i thought as i watched the approaching four mages. it was like the time they had kicked me off of their team, they had approached me just as they where now. that was about a week ago now. except now they weren't acting so innocent and nice.

"sorry lucy but can Lissana sit there? there isn't enough seats for all of us." natsu requested rather boardly.

"sure" grabbing my drink i turn in the chair but as i go to step off a foot sticks up and trips me. squealing in surprise i jot forwards and my drink goes splashing all over Lissana.

"lucy!" Erza scolds.

"oh, i'm sorry"

"no your not" Natsu stands up and places himself in front of Lissana.

"but i am. i tripped that's all"

"yeah sure" he says sarcastically. "you tripped, everyone knows that you've had it in for Lis ever since she came back" this was not going to end well.

"no really. i don't have anything against her."

"don't lie!" natsu shoves me, hard. i crash into the bar and fall to the ground, stunned. a glass cup shatters on my shoulder and i scream out in pain."weakling, your not even strong enough to be on team Natsu!"

the rest is a blur, Wendy and Carla rush over to me. there are people laughing and people yelling, that's all i know before i black out.

*****

when i came to there was only Wendy and Carla next to me. i was in the infirmary.

"Lucy, your all right!" she exclaims, her face lighting up. Wendy and Carla where the only nice ones left, the only ones who actually cared anyone. well them and Levy.

"yeah, but what happened?"

"a glass shattered on your shoulder. you where hurt pretty bad but i managed to patch you up." on yeah that's right, natsu pushed me. "but i'm afraid your going to have a scar there for now on, i'm sorry but there's nothing i can do about that."

"hey, its okay" pulling myself up i offer her a soft smile. "i just want you to know that what ever happened's you had nothing to do with it." ruffling her hair i slip off the bed, there are bandages wrapped around my right shoulder. grunting i test it out.

"what do you mean?"

"i'm going to be leaving for a while. there is something that i must do." she pauses with sad downcast eyes.

"i will miss you, Lucy. and, i hope that when you return you will be stronger then ever" she smiles.

"thanks you, for everything Wendy. and you to Carla" making my way to the door i pause to smile over my shoulder at them. waving i show off my Fairytail mark for the last time.

stopping in front of masters door i take a deep breath and knock.

"come in" pushing the door open i walk in on Levy and Master talking. the first thing i notice is her bare back, no guild mark. "can i help you Lucy?" looking down at my own mark i hold back tears.

"i believe that i am here for the same reason as you Levy" closing the door behind me i take a seat next to her.

"please not you too Lucy" master begs.

"i'm sorry. but after today i cant take it much more." sub consciously my hand goes to my shoulder and massage the wound. Master looks down and a tear rolls down his cheek and splashes onto his paper.

"okay then" taking my hand he rubs his thumb over the mark and it fades away.

"Lucy." Levy stands up and we share a look of determination.