Capture the Base

a week later

Auma's way of waking everyone up at the crack of dawn was to bang on a huge gong until everyone was yelling at her to shut up. but the loud noise had caused me to burry deeper into my bed to tone out the noise. which also causes me to fall back asleep.

"Lucy!" Levy yells and yanks my blankets off of me. shivering as the cool air hits my skin i curl tighter. "get up" shaking my shoulders she yells in my ears. i only grummble in response, stubbourny staying in bed. "Lucyyyy! get up" grabbing my ankles she pulls me off of the bed.

desprelty grabbing at my blankets i hold on for dear life, but it hardly makes a diffrence. "levy!" i whine just as my arms give out and we collapse on the floor in a heap. levy cries out in surprise as i land on top of her and my blnkets fall on top of me.

groaning i crul up on top of her and pull my blankets in further, using her as a pillow. "Lucy!" levy groansa but doesn't make mush of a move to get me off her. in fact she does the opposite and closes her eyes, using the end of my blanket as a pillow.

"girls hurry up or i'm comming in!" Auma calls out and bangs on the door but it's too late because the two are alreay fast asleep. "are you two even awake? i'm coming in"

the door opens and Auma steps in, from behind her the two boys peer over her shoulder at the heap on the floor and snicker. Auma clicks her fingers and her walking stick flys into the room, hoverig above the two sleeping figures.

"it's to early for this" Lucy mumbles and lifts her head to glare at the intruders.

"ah good, so you are awake." Auma smiles and the walking stick returns to her hand. levy says something unelegible and Lucy just grumbles in reply. "Levy darling, are you okay?"

"i would be better if lucy wasn't using me as a pillow right now" wriggling Levy pulls an arm out from under Lucy.

"do i even want to know how this happened?' Rouge questions with a defeted look.

"yeah, i want to know" Sting answers in glee.

"i swear Luce, if i didn't know better i would say that you where not a morning person." pushing the blonf off of her Levy sits up.

"i'm not, atleast not today" rubbing her eyes Lucy stands up and pulls her blakets off of levy. "we'll get changed just give me a minuet"

"yes, well since your all here i suppose its best to tell you now." catching their attention four eyes turn to stare at her. "once you have done your moning routene you have the rest of the day off to do what you like besides train."

"really?" Sting excalims looking like a kid o christmas morning.

"yes, it is imporant to keep your bodys in good condidtion so that means resting. once a week we'll have a rest day where i expect you to rest and not train." fulled with renewed energy the four students pipe up.

"yass" Lucy flops back down onto her bed.

"that is after you've dome your morning routine so hurry up and change or we'll leave with out you" closing the door behind herself Auma leaves the room.

"well this is weird" the four students had finished their morning routine they had retired to the lounge.

"yeah, can't say i quite like this feeling"

"geeze, when the old lady said a day off i was excited but this just sucks." sting sighs and leans back. without any training to do the four where left incrediably board.

"i never thought i would say this but i miss training" Lucy pouts, fiddling with the necklace around her neck.

"there has got to be something to do around here" standing up Levy patts down her top. "what did you guys do at sabertooth when you wernt on missions?" the two boys share a devilous look.