Limits

"today i'm just going to start with finding your limits" i was excited, this is the first time that i have touched my keys in over a year. "Lucy i want you to summon Virgo and i am going to time to see how long you can keep her gate open for."

"okay"

"this should tell me where your at and how strong your magic is" pulling out Virgo's key i quickly summon her, relishing in the feeling of using my magic again. man i missed this.

"hello princess" Virgo chirps happily.

"hey Virgo, so what do you want me to do now?"

"how you just sit and wait until your power has run out"

"princess?"

"but that could take days" ignoring Virgos concerned look i argue.

"yes which is why i have speed'ed up your power usage"

"how?'

"It doesn't matter how now sit down over there and find something to keep you occupied." not waiting for a reply she turns to Levy and starts to explain what she wants her to do. sighing i walks over to a rock and sit down on top of it.

"whats going on princess?" Virgo comes over and sits down next to me.

"Auma wants to find out how much power i have by seeing how long i can hold open your gate for. she has speed up my power usage so that we're not waiting for days for me to collapse from exhaustion." because i was not going to stop until i had reached my limit.

"Loke's not going to like that." she warns.

"yeah, but i need to prove myself, i'm not as strong as the others so i need to try my hardest." smiling at her i pick up a stick from the ground. "so how about a game of naughts and crosses?"

"i am so bored!" i yell in frustration and lay back on the rock looking up at the mid day sky.

"do you want me to perform a dance for you princess?"

"it's okay Virgo. its easier if your not doing anything" Auma was true to her word, on a normal day holding a gate open for five hours would end with only a large headache, not that i have tried it before but.

"princess might i suggest that you take your bracelet off? it might help a little" slipping the bracelet off of my wrist i secure it into my pocket and breath out in relief. for some reason the headache that had been growing stops growing for a moment.

"that didn't help much" i groan and massage my temple.

"i'm afraid that all i can do then is be your cheerleader," something explodes over where Levy is firing spell after spell.

"can i fall asleep?" i question aloud.

"if you fall asleep then i'll automatically go back to the spirit world." groaning i close my eyes and bath in the sun.

"then it's up to you to make sure that i don't fall asleep."

"Lucy, don't fall asleep" Virgo pokes my side and i only groan in reply.

"but i'm so tired" blinking my crusting eyes open i look at her but it's almost like i'm looking through a haze.

"its been ten hours, i'm sure you can give up now." shaking my head i push myself up and sit cross legged a top the rock.

"it was the hot chocolate wasn't it?" i ask Auma who was standing in front of us, Leyv was sitting against the rock on the ground. Virgo reaches out to put her hands on my shoulders when i dangerously sway and almost topple off the rock.