Always Been You(Vikings:Ubbe Ragnarsson:Part 2){Modern Day}

*Siv's pov*

It's been 2 years since that day..Ubbe and I were still together in fact we moved in together after I graduated I got a job at Lothbrok Industries working in relations which I was loving...I woke up feeling kisses being pressed to my shoulder...I mumbled "Ubbe stop."

Ubbe chuckled "Time to wake up babe."

I groaned "Do I have to.."

He laughed pulling me into his chest "Yes we do."

I buried my face into his chest "Not fair."

Ubbe pressed a kiss to my head "I know love the price of being an adult."

I sighed looking up at him "Coffee?"

He chuckled "We'll stop on the way.."

I sighed and got up going into the bathroom...after getting ready for work I walked out into the living room putting my earrings in "Babe have you seen my watch?"

Ubbe nodded "Counter babe."

I smiled "Thank you.."

He raised an eyebrow "Where did this dress come from?"

I shrugged looking down at the silk sleeveless blouse and fitted black pencil skirt "Oh I got it over the weekend when I went shopping with our moms."

Ubbe nodded "I like it."

I smiled softly "Aww thank you baby."

He placed a hand on my lower back pulling me closer "Now how am I going to function knowing you are dressed like this."

I smiled "Hmmm well I don't know...I guess it's best you don't know about the lingerie."

Ubbe cocked and eyebrow "Lingerie?"

I nodded moving from him to get my bag "Yes..."

He nodded "My office lunch."

I smiled getting my bag "I'll make sure of it."

Ubbe pressed a light kiss to my lips "Let's go.."

I smiled and followed him out...I was in the middle of looking through some files Ragnar sent to me when my door opened "Just a second.."

"I'll wait.."

I looked up seeing Ivar "Hey you."

Ivar smiled "So I need some advice...my brothers are useless and mother would make a big deal about it and Floki would tell Helga who would tell my mother."

I glanced at my watch "Sure I got time..come sit get off that leg."

He nodded and walked over sitting down "So I need dating advice.."

I sat down "Oh wow okay what do you need to know?"

Ivar sighed "I didn't have these problems before the accident now it's like every date is a pity date."

I nodded "Well Ivar any girl who sees dating you as some form of charity isn't worth your time and they surely don't deserve you.."

He nodded "I mean it kinda sucks Bjorn is married, Ubbe has you, even Hvitserk has someone...no one wants to date a guy that needs assistance to walk."

I sighed "Listen to me Ivar Lothbrok any girl should be lucky to know you consider even having coffee with them let alone date them...but you're too hard on yourself with everything."

Ivar frowned "I was driving."

I nodded I was always the one Ivar came to when his guilt got the better of him since Sigurd's death back in high school "I know...it wasn't your fault you weren't the one driving drunk."