True Love(Vikings-Ivar the Boneless:Part 4){Modern Day}

*Alva's pov*

Life was great 5 months after my ordeal Ivar and I got married in a beautiful ceremony deciding to keep it rather simple it was just our nearest and dearest we didn't even do the whole big white dress and suits...I wore a very cute white knee length dress and Ivar wore a nice simple suit jacket and slacks with a button down shirt we decided to just have a big dinner with our guest skipping the big flashy reception....the honeymoon was amazing and perfect all I could ever dream for...even more so being known as Mrs Ivar Lothbrok was taking a little getting used to especially in the office...I stood at a desk with Ubbe going through some papers.."Can I tell you something in complete confidence?"

Ubbe nodded "Of course."

I sighed softly "I might be pregnant."

He looked at me "Are you sure?"

I shook my head "Not entirely I took a pregnancy test this morning I have an appointment at 1...I don't want to tell Ivar until I know for sure and thst everything is okay."

Ubbe nodded "My lips are sealed..."

I smiled softly "Thank you.."

He nodded "So I have a date tomorrow..her name is Jorunn."

I smiled "Oh Ubbe that's great so that means Margrethe quit calling?"

Ubbe nodded "For the most part."

I nudged him "I'm so glad..you deserve to be happy too."

He smiled "Hey for a while seeing my brothers so happy meant more to me than anything else."

I smiled "Yeah.."

"You two gossip more than mom and Helga."

I turned my head seeing Ivar and Hvitserk "Passes the time."

Ivar leaned down pressing a kiss to my lips "You look amazing."

I smiled "So you told me this morning as you complained about my jeans."

He shrugged "It happens...how are the plans going?"

I smiled "Well I think Bjorn is on to something with this thing he found...with the right direction and a little know how this could make Lothbrok Industries a lot of money and I mean a lot."

Hvitserk nodded "Does the world really need another gym."

I shrugged "One thing that never changes is people wanting to live healthy Hvitserk..me myself I prefer my own home or taking a run but this I would go to...a feeling of being able to work out in peace.."

Ubbe nodded "She's right...I can't count how many times I see women getting hit on while in the gym it gets rather repulsive."

I nodded "Exactly if I wanted to work out and get groped I'd stay home with Ivar."

Ivar shook his head "Nice wife...but is this just for women?"

I shook my head showing him the paper "No it's a family gym...and he has a back ground in physical therapy."

He looked at me with a smile "Which is why you're so for us putting our name on it."

I nodded "Leif is amazing could you imagine how many more could come around with a place to do it besides the hospital and privately."

Ivar nodded "I'm completely on board with this."

Hvitserk nodded "Me too.."

Ubbe nodded "Then we'll take this to dad tomorrow "

I nodded...after lunch I was getting ready to head out.."Ubbe if Ivar asks I had to see about a gift for someone I'll be back in a hour."

He nodded "Good luck.."