You Had Me(Vikings:Ubbe Lothbrok/Ivar the Boneless-Part 5)

*Ingrid's pov*

It was getting close to me to give birth I could feel it after the King's brother's death he asked me to stay close to Elsewith since she is with child I agreed Ubbe becoming the leader of this army...after an army tried to invade it made it very clear with Ubbe leading they were a force to be taken seriously...I groaned softly feeling the baby push against my side "Alright little warrior I get it."

Torvi place a hand on my arm "Are you alright Ingrid?"

I nodded "She is pushing....Ubbe thinks it the greatest thing but.."

She laughed "He doesn't realize how much it hurts."

I nodded "Exactly.."

Torvi smiled "It will be worth it in the end soon that precious little one will be here and Ubbe will quit driving you mad."

I laughed "We both know once the baby is here he will be much worse."

She laughed "You're right."

I smiled "I wouldn't have him any other way."

Torvi smiled "Of course not.."

I nodded "I have to go check on Elsewith she's having a hard time getting sick often."

She nodded "I don't miss that but be careful dear remember you are due soon."

I nodded as I slowly got up and walked out...after checking on the expecting queen we decided to take a walk like Torvi told me to do along with a wet nurse who was the sweetest girl not much older than myself maybe a little older than Ubbe...we were walking along a field of course a guard with us at both our husbands' request...I stopped dead in my tracks as I saw two men the men I would know anywhere I whispered "Blythe get Elsewith back and get Ubbe..."

Blythe looked panicked "But Ingrid."

I looked at her "He won't hurt me he will the both of you get her out of here now and get Ubbe quickly."

She nodded and reluctantly ran off with Elsewith..

I turned facing my brother-in-laws "Hvitserk...Ivar."

Hvitserk kissed my cheek "How are you?"

I smiled faintly not letting Ivar sense my fear "I'm fine."

He smiled "A baby...are you married?"

I nodded "To Ubbe."

Hvitserk smiled "Good I'm glad I married finally her name is Thora."

I smiled softly "Good for you."

He nodded "Is it true did you, Torvi, and Ubbe turn Christian?"

I nodded "It was for the best right now to ensure I had somewhere safe to be."

Ivar growled "You left me."

My eyes met Hvitserk who nodded...I sighed "Like you missed me any.."

He hobbled towards me "We couldn't been great Ingrid."

I scoffed "By being what your whore while you took the slave as your wife...I think not."

Ivar shook his head "Now you're some Christian's whore."

I growled "I married Ubbe!"

His face dropped "You did what?"

I sighed "I married Ubbe...I'm carrying his child."

Ivar growled as he stepped closer to me "You swore you were never with Ubbe..."

I nodded "I lied."