Love Like This(Alex Høgh Andersen-Part 4)

*Breah's pov*

Today was the day I've dreamed of since I was a little girl my wedding the day...a day 5 years in the making today I was marrying the love of my life the father of our beautiful baby girl...the ceremony was going to be at in the garden of this beautiful old castle in Florence then the reception would be not far off closer to the castle...I stood in front of the mirror I wore a strapless vintage lace mermaid gown..my old was a pair of diamond and pearl earrings my Nona wore when she married my Poppy, my new was a dainty M Alex gave me for mother's day, my borrowed was a bracelet belonging to Charlotte, and my blue was a simple band that belonged to an aunt who I adored and she gave me when I graduated university....I smiled and my mom walked up holding my 6 1/2 month old "Mum..."

Mom smiled "My wee girl is now a mum and in less than half a hour will be a wife."

I smiled softly as McKenna looked at me she had clear blue eyes and her father's dark hair the only hint of Irish in my sweet girl was her pale skin and slight freckles "You know I almost expected her to be redheaded."

She laughed "I thought the same about you I had deep brown hair with a hint of red your Da was blonde and you were born blonde hair crystal clear blue eyes..."

I smiled softly "Yeah."

Mom cupped my cheek "You look beautiful your Nona would be so proud of you my love.."

I smiled "Yeah.."

She smiled and my dad walked in "I'll take this one to see her daddy before we go sit down."

I pressed a kiss to my daughter's cheek "See you soon Bunny."

Mom kissed my cheek and walked out

I turned looking at my dad "What do you think?"

Dad smiled "My little girl is not so little anymore."

I smiled "I haven't been for a long time."

He smiled "You'll learn once McKenna gets older your little girl will always be your little girl no matter how old she gets...no matter whether she's married or not...no matter how many children she has...she will always be your little girl."

I smiled "Daddy.."

Dad smiled "Let's get you married huh...don't think your old man can hold it together much longer."

I nodded getting my flowers...once everyone was out I made my way down the aisle towards were Alex stood with my Uncle Filip who was an ordained minister and happily agreed to marry us...I smiled as we reached the altar and dad kissed my cheek I whispered "You'll always be the first love of my life."

He kissed my cheek "I love you too princess..."

I smiled "I know."

Dad placed my hand in Alex's "Take care of her."

Alex nodded "I will sir."

I handed my flowers to Catherine my best friend since childhoos and maid of honor then place my other hand in Alex's "Hi.."

He smiled "You look beautiful."

I smiled softly "Thank you."

Filip spoke "Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to join Alex Hogh Andersen and Breah Grace Flannery into marriage...its a honor for me 24 almost 25 years ago I christened the bride my niece...I was apart of the dedication of her own daughter today I'm honored to be the one to officiate her wedding the bride and groom wrote their own vows...Alex."

Alex brushed his thumbs across my knuckles "When we met 5 years ago I was instantly smitten you were so different from every girl I ever met in our line of work you're heart and soul matched what is on the outside I'm thankful every day that Marco pushed me to talk to you that day...we've had the adventure of a lifetime living between two countries the surprise that is our daughter to now finally making you my wife...I couldn't imagine going through this with anyone else but you you're my soulmate the love of my life...it will always be me and you no matter what."