2| crazy

[Taehyung's POV]

I stared at my screen for a second, i was happy, but the thing is. Things like this happen often. Jungkook always posts #likingyourposts / comments and its getting normal. It's weird right? Fanboying over someone when you're in the same group as him? But i can't help it, he's just so hot.

The reason why i made the Fanpage for him is...uhm.. i don't know actually. Okay, i might have some feelings for him, but i'm not obsessed or something!! Nobody knows about it. Even Chimchim doesn't know,Just me.

It sounds so funny to me, but this is the only way how i can call him: hot, gorgeous,pretty,beautiful or even things like. 'I wish i was yours' or 'you made me fall HARD'  without him knowing. I'm just anonymously flirting with him.

~

"Taehyung!" Jungkook yelled from downstairs.

I didn't yell back or anything, i just immediately ran downstairs.

I was heavily breathing. "Whats it?" I asked.

"You and i are going to have a photoshoot" He smiled.

I was confused."should i call for the others then?"

He chuckled. "I clearly said 'you and i' so, No you shouldn't"

Breath in.. and breath out. Don't squeal, that's too fanboy-ish.

"When are we going to shoot?" I asked curiously.

"In a few hours" he said calmly. My mouth dropped to the floor. "What? In a few hours!? why didn't you say that earlier!"

He ruffled my hair, a thing that i usually do.

"Don't worry everything will be okay." He said and he winked. I know that he just does that for fun, but seriously. He doesn't know what he's doing to me with these short actions.

I was blushing. It was getting to hot out there so i decided to go outside for a bit before i'll start preparing for the shoot. And i needed that,

Cause he makes my mind go crazy

~

New story, new start:)) I hope you enjoyed it!

To be continued..

Thanks for reading!