14| Group shoot

[Taehyung's POV]

It has been two days since the we kissed and it feels weird, i've been avoiding him right after i walked away. It was just so out of sudden.

But i gotta admit, i loved it. I'm just scared that he played me or anything.
Today i need to see him, cause we're both still members. We kind of got a break for concerts, but we're still having photoshoots and today we got a group shoot so yeah.

***

"Okay, so it's Taehyung, Jungkook and Yoongi at the back and Jimin,Jin,Hoseok and i in front" Namjoon said. And we all nodded. I was shaking a bit, cause i had to stand next to Jungkook, but i'm going to hold myself from it and try to be myself.

Before the groups shoot started Jungkook came smiling at me. "We're standing next to each other. That doesn't happen often" he smiled. And i replied with "you must been dreaming all those times then"

Jungkook looked around to see if the members were looking and when he was sure they didn't he pecked my lips i stood there in shock and i started giggling.

The shoot went pretty normal, we're used to it.

After a few hours we were told that bighit posted it on their account.

I looked at some comments and people were all nice and all, but there were also shipwars and that made me feel sad inside.

I just shrugged it off and i got back to what i was doing.

Looking at how perfect Jungkook looks

~
Idk how many chapters this story will get

To be continued..

Thanks for reading!