16| meaning

Yes, there are going to be other ships too :)

-
[Jimin's POV]
🤗

I looked at the picture on instagram and i laughed so hard at the comments. Seriously, i love this fandom.

Hoseok stormed into the room with Yoongi. Dancing and singing to a song. And they added their own lyrics like "Jiminieeee you'ree ourrrssss" and i chuckled.

"Why are you guys doing this?" I asked, trying to hold my laughter.

Hoseok ruffled my hair. "Happy birthday Jiminie" he smiled. And Yoongi shout/sang  "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMINIE~"

"Thank you guys" i laughed at how hyped they were.

"Well we're taking you downstairs to the front of the door. Yoongi said and they dragged me with them. I love these dorks.

We stood in front of the door. And i was wondering why. "The door is pretty" i mumbled. And i heard them giggling a bit.

They closed my eyes and they opened the door. I heard people screaming my name, but they stopped after a few seconds.

They removed their hands from my eyes and i looked. Taehyung,Jungkook,Jin and Namjoon were trying to silence the fans and when they saw that i was looking they counted from one to three.

They all started singing 'Happy birthday Jimin' i started crying instantly. This is the best feeling.

Then they started singing some songs for me and it was so sweet and funny at the same time, cause they weren't really serious. But i loved it.

Yoongi stood next to me and whispered to my ear "happy birthday, this is your present"

And he handed me a box. I curiously opened it and there was a note in it and a bracelet.

I started reading the note first before i looked closely at the bracelet.
Yoongi also reminded me that he isn't really good at writing notes, but he tried weeks to write one so that made me feel so happy.
_
Dear Jimin,

I don't know where to start. You're so important to me.
Whenever i'm with you i feel so happy and i smile a lot more.
You make me crazy, but in a good way of course.
I don't know what to write next so happy birthday and
i hope you like the bracelet hehe.
The bracelet has a meaning, but i can't tell it now. You'll discover it later.

Umm i don't know how to end it. Know that i care about you
even though i don't really show it. Happy birthday Park Jimin.

Yoongi.
_

I chuckled at the note, cause it was so cute to see how he was struggling to write the note. But then i remembered something. The bracelet.

I took it and i looked at it. What could possibly the meaning of the bracelet?

I instantly grabbed my phone, took a picture and mailed it to a person i know who knows a lot of bracelet meanings and that kind of stuff, but the thing is. He isn't really fast so it could take weeks or years for him to reply.

"Min Yoongi, what are you trying?" i whispered to myself.

~
Heyy guys update. I'm not so sure about this story, but i still hope you like it?

If you wanted to know what the others gifted:
Tae: a picture book with photo's of them (together with just Tae and Jimin and some with Bts too)
Jungkook: a jacket.
Hoseok: you'll see later.
Namjoon & Jin: they made a song for him. And Yoongi also helped them. Also they did the most of the organization

To be continued..

Thanks for reading!