18|it's obvious

[Taehyung's POV]

"Do you love me or are you just playing me"

"I-"

Hoseok bursted into the room. "I smell noodles.. oh" his face expression dropped. "Am i interrupting something?" He asked.

And i smiled "no, you're not." I then looked at the bag to see if there was noodles left, but there wasn't so i said "i'm full already you can eat the rest of mine" and i handed him the cup.

Jungkook was thinking hard and said. "No stop eating! Have mine, Taehyung must eat more" Hoseok looked in confusion, but he still did it.

I know that Jungkook is worried that i'll start dieting, but i don't know why he reacted this way.

"Jungkook" i whispered and he looked at me.

"You don't have to worry about me i'll take care of myself anyways" i continued.

***

We were done with eating and Hoseok and i decided to leave Jungkook's room. Hoseok and i stood up and Hoseok exited before me and i was about to, but then Jungkook grabbed my wrist.

"I don't want you to go, stay. We're not done yet" he said and he let out of his grip.

I stood there for a second and i did what he said. I closed the door behind me and i looked at Jungkook who was facing his back at me.

"So.." i said.

He sighed "You wanted to know something" and he turned around.

"I thought you already knew how i think about you after everything happend." And he took a step closer to me.

I was blushing hard, cause Jungkook looked so serious and it was so hot i'm not gonna deny.

"Well ehh- what is it then?" I asked. "I'll show you"

And he took a step closer again. "Right now"

He grabbed my waist and he pulled me closer to him. He started placing kisses all over my face, but not my lips.

After all the kisses i was looking at him with wide open eyes. I was still blushing, and i giggled a little. He smiled and pecked me.

I couldn't resist anymore so i kissed him. It was so passionate and our lips were  moving in sync.

We both pulled back and we just hugged each other. We stood there like that for a bit in silence until-

"I guess it's obvious that i love you" I felt him smiling.

~
Update since i can't sleep.

To be continued..

Thanks for reading!