7| sleep well

[Taehyung's POV]

I kept re-reading that comment. Is it really fanservice? Woah i really sound like a fanboy now. I need to know better.

Then my thoughts got interrupted by Jimin calling for my name. After a few seconds he was in my room.

"Are you deaf?" He asked with an annoyed look. I raised my eyebrow "no i was busy" i said and his eyes got to my phone. He pointed at it and said "busy on your phone right?" He came closer and grabbed my phone "on instagram? Are you serious!" He sighed, but then his eyes widened.

I didn't know why that happened till i realised something. I didn't log out.

Jimin started laughing, he laughed so hard that he got to the floor. "Why did you make a fanpage for him" he said between his laugh.

"Cause with a fanpage i'm anonymous!" I yelled, but he continued laughing. "You could've just said that you like him he probably likes you too so-" the door opened.

It was Jungkook.

"Jimin, can you lower your volume please. I'm tired and i want to sleep" Jimin got up and said "you sound like a teacher" and Jungkook chuckled.

I whispered "sleep well" he probably didn't hear me, cause i was so talking so quietly.

When he walked away i looked at Jimin who's face so red from trying to hold his laughter. "So, why did you came?" I tried to change the subject.

"Yoongi,Hoseok and i are getting food and we wanted to know what you want" he said with a little giggle at the end.

"Get me whatever you guys get, i'll eat it, okay?" I said and he walked away still giggling.

I slapped myself. "If my annoying ass mind didn't thought so hard he wouldn't have seen it" i whispered-yelled to myself.

And i plopped on my bed with my phone.

-

After a few hours i was surprised Jungkook came in my room with no reason, but that wasn't the only thing why i was surprised.

He came in my room walked closer to me and he whispered to my ear.

"Thank you, i slept well" he smirked and walked away.

~
Heyyy,
Airplane MV is so beautiful, i love our Sunshine.

To be continued..

Thanks for reading!