21| Flirting with a fan?

Hotggukie123 Posted 2 hours ago..

789 likes and 213 commentsHotggukie123: my username says it all😏❤️-Load more

Hotggukie123: my username says it all😏❤️
-
Load more..

TaekookisrealFIGHTME: you're learning from me💁🏻‍♀️

Goldengguk: oh, really?😌💓
Comment likes 345 /load more..

BangtanUpdates: update: Jeon Jungkook the Maknae of 방탄손년단 is flirting with a fan.

Kookiestan: don't go that far oml @|BangtanUpdates
Comment likes 23/ write a comment.

~
Hi.
Sorry for the short update. i'm having a hard time right now. I promise to update more. So i'm going to write something and you can skip it if you want.
Yes, there are people with 2 faces in this world (nice in your face bad behind your back) .You'll see the true personalities of these persons when the time comes. But you have to remember that there's always at least one person that cares about you. I'm saying this, cause today i found out that even my good friend turned out to be a snake. But i'm happy that i got my bestfriend (sadly she doesn't go to the same school as me) she literally comfort me through text, cause we can't see each other. I know her so long i think longer that 7/8 years now and she never betrayed me even when she was mad at me or something she would never even try cause we care about each other and our fights never last long(only a few minutes and we're laughing again haha). I'm happy that i have her as my friend. If you're reading this ILY!

To be continued..

Thanks for reading