37| cuddle able

[Jungkook's POV]
🌹

Taehyung was sleeping on my lap as i was brushing my hands through his soft hair. He lookes so cute and cuddle able when he sleeps. He's so beautiful.. i can go on forever if i want to.

I realized that he sometimes talks when he sleeps,he does it when he has nightmares and doesn't sleep with me. That's why whenever we sleep we do it together. So he feels safe and i feel relieved.

Hoseok bursted into the room singing and i hushed  him  and i saw that he felt guilty as he saw Taehyung who thankfully was still sleeping. He deserves some sleep.

"I see that you're back to normal now" i smiled and he nodded. "Yes it took me a bit"

"Was it something?" I asked. "Yes, but i'll explain it later to you." He said.

"So why did you come so happily into the room?" . He giggled "I think Yoongi and Jimin are together"

"But-" he cut me off. "I told you that i'll explain later, byee" he said as he left and i sat there with confusion, but i got my thoughts off it when lmy eyes laid back on Taehyung.

I decided to slowly lift him up and i brought him to the bed. I laid beside him and i couldn't close my eyes, cause i wasn't tired at all.

I couldn't handle it and i pulled him closed and hugged him. I kissed his face all over and that also caused him to woke up. Amazing, why couldn't i just handle my feelings.

He smiled as he wiped his eyes. "I'm sorry, i woke you up."

"I was already awake. I wasn't really sleeping. I was just so comfortable" he admitted and giggled right after.

"And i'm happy i was" he continued. "You were up the whole time?" I chuckled.

"Yes" he said as he pecked my lips.

"I can't sleep in the afternoon" he chuckled. "You're so crazy, but i love you"

"Also, i heard about Jimin and Yoongi. After all the time they finally came together?"

"He said that he thinks so"

Taehyung immediately stood up. "I need to talk to him about this."

I calmed him. "Taehyung, it's better if you do that later, cause i'm not sure if he's alone in his room now"

Taehyung realized that and laid back beside me."you're right, i would make it awkward if i walk in their room when they're making out"

"Yeah it would" i said and Taehyung smiled and hugged me tightly.

"Lets stay like this for a while"

~
Wow i'm suddenly motivated to update haha😂

This chapters Question: Got7, bias

My answer: Jinyoung!

To be continued..

Thanks for reading!