Five: Mission

"Time to suit up!"

"Ha! Never delete that!" Both Kalyna and Shuri cackled with laughter again as they repeatedly watched the clip of T'Challa kicking the suit only to have it backfire and knock him down. Each time was just as funny as the first.

Being the loving and caring younger sister she was, Shuri had kept the footage and had of course gone straight to show Kalyna. Nothing like embarrassing your brother in front of his crush, right?

"And you had just finished explaining to him what happens."

"I know! Oh Brother!"

"Play it again!"

That night the team flew via jet to Korea where Shuri had a car waiting for them. When they arrived at the casino where the deal they were to intercept was to be made, T'Challa, Nakia, and Okoye, all under cover, went inside, while Kalyna, sitting on a motorbike in a nearby alleyway, waited.

"The sooner we get this over with, the sooner I can get this ridiculous thing off my head," she heard Okoye grumble over the radio, no doubt adjusting her wig yet again, having waited until the last minute to put it on.

"It looks nice," Nakia assured her.

"It's a disgrace."

This was met by a snicker from Kalyna and Shuri over their earpieces.

"Stop making fun of Okoye you two," said T'Challa, but it was clear that he was trying to hold back laughter of his own.

A few minutes later, he announced, "We're in."

"Standing by," Kalyna responded. After a few minutes of silence she said, "so, how was everyone's day?"

"Subtle."

"What, who am I supposed to talk to out here? At least this way I have someone to talk to." This was met by a chuckle from the king. "Though it must look like you're talking to yourself."

"It must. I probably look funny."

"I already think you're funny - catsuit."

"Bird," he retorted.

"That's the best you can come up with, really?"

"Could we please focus - thank you," prompted Okoye.

"Eyes up," Nakia broke in suddenly. "Americans. I count three."

"Five," counted Okoye.

"I count six," added T'Challa. "I just spotted an old friend. This just got a lot more complicated." A few moments later, she heard him say, "Agent Ross."