Y/N vs Beerus! There's more saiyans!?

Y/N and yang look in shock at the apparent God infront of them. Y/N couldn't sense his ki, that's what scared him the most. Beerus yawned and looked at Ozpin.

Beerus: Ozpin will you get me some food? The trip here from earth was very long.

Ozpin nods and goes inside.

Yang: Excuse me Mr. Destruction God? Can I fight you? I mean after I change out of this dress of course.

Beerus nods and smiles

Beerus: Of course you can girl. I want to see how strong your humans are as well.

Yang jumps in excitement and runs to her dorm.

Whis: What a lovely little planet this is Lord Beerus, and they have Saiyans so maybe you can find your true rival. Seeing how Goku surpassed you.

Beerus: Not now Whis! We can talk about that later! Now then do you know what a Super Saiyan God is?

Y/N: No I don't lord Beerus. I'm quite interested in it too. Also, may I fight you right now? I have my spare clothes with me.

Beerus: I don't see why not? Power up into super Saiyan 3

Y/N changes and looks at Beerus with a questionable stare.

Y/N: I'm sorry I don't know what that is, but I can go super Saiyan 2 HIYAAAAAH!

Y/N stood infront of a bored looking Beerus

Y/N: I'm ready to take you down for your over confidence!

Beerus charges at Y/N and kick him into the air. Y/N was able to recover quickly and barrage Beerus with ki blasts.

Beerus gets out of the little crater unharmed.

Y/N: "Damn it! Is this the power of a god?"

Beerus flies up to be infront of Y/N, his arms behind his back.

Beerus: How unfortunate, I was hoping for more out of you Saiyan.

Y/N: Fine then, I'll show you something... KAIOKEN X20

Y/N's aura turns dark red as he quickly assaults beerus with punches and kicks.

Meanwhile Y/N's team and team RWBY were next to Whis.

Nekron: So that's the power of a God of Destruction...

Whis nods

Whis: Well 10% of it at least, your friend might not be the Saiyan Lord Beerus is looking for.

Wrex: Because I am right here! I'll take him down easily!

Yang laughs and holds her stomach.

Yang: That's a funny joke Wrex. We all saw you coming back beaten up from Y/N.

Wrex turns a little red and looks away.

Wrex: Shut up yang. You're just saying that because he's your boyfriend.

They all laugh when three Saiyans, one in Saiyan armor