A new foe of my friend! Who can save him?

Everyone stood there in shock, they just saw someone they know purposely harm their own friend. What will happen in this battle?

Azure: Oops, sorry Wrex.... I thought you could take a hit. I guess you're weak after all

Azure laughs and Y/N powers up into super Saiyan 2

Y/N: Azure... Don't make me have to beat you like this. You're my friend and friends don't hurt each other!

Azure looks at the ground and smiled sadly

Azure: Y/N... I'm doing what all friends do. I'm hurting the ones I love like all filthy mortals!

Yang is the first to try and attack the powered up evil Azure

Yang: I'll take you down in one blow!

She hits Azure in the stomach and he smiles

Azure: this pain will only make me stronger!

He turns super Saiyan and the pressure of the sudden burst of energy knocks everyone back

Wrex: where did he get such power!?

Mary: this isn't Azure! He's just hurt it sick or something!

Y/N starts assaulting with Azure with multiple attacks, then unleashing a full power Kamehameha directly to his face.

Y/N: Yang, my team will deal with him, you get everyone evacuated. Understand?

Yang grabs Y/N and kisses him on the lips

Yang: just come back and bring our friend back.

Yang and her team run off to start the evacuation.

Y/N: Kuro you should leave, we thank you for helping me fight Beerus, but this is fight.

Kuro: I'll stay, I already know the outcome to this battle.

Nekron: At least someone is confident about us winning. I mean I'm trying but this is hard to think we have to beat up our team member.

Azure: If you aren't gonna throw any attacks then I will!

Azure gets into a stand with his arms above him.

Azure: Y/N! You might know the spiritbomb takes all the good energy. Well here we have something called Grimm so there's less good energy. You already know where I'm going with this!

The howls and roars of Grimm fill the air as a black sphere quickly forms above azure.

Nekron: I feel like we should be stopping that.

Mary: I agree

Y/N: but I wanna see it! He went and altered a good move for a bad reason!

Wrex: ...How are you not dead yet...?

Azure then suddenly threw the dark spirit bomb at the group that didn't seem to notice.

Wrex: Y/N! Cmon and think for once

Y/N: hey it's not my fault he was charging!

Wrex and Y/N blast the massive sphere into space where it exploded like a star

Azure: Very well done I guess I should get a little stronger.

Just after that sentence Nekron and Mary started assaulting Azure.

Mary: We don't want to do this but we have to!

Azure flies into the air and makes a ki scythe.

Azure: Like the weapon of my friends.

Wrex flies above Azure and punches him into Y/N, Y/N hits him straight into Nekron and Mary for a team combo.

Azure blasts all of them away

Azure: Enough! I will not be pushed around by you low tier humans! This is my true power! AHHHHH

The ground shakes as Azure's hair turns from blonde to solid black.

Wrex: Woah... Y/N, I think it's time for you to quit fooling around and turn Super Saiyan God.

Y/N nods and turns into the God form.

Azure: heh... You got a new power too Y/N? Well let's see who is the stronger one this time!

Wrex: Kuro! If you're a Saiyan then why don't you help us?

Kuro: Well I'll join in after Y/N fails.

Nekron: Y/N has yet to actually lose to Azure, this is round two.

Kuro: Well, with Azure's confidence I'm certain he's understanding of his limits, but Y/N has only gone into that God form once. He hasn't mastered it.

Azure and Y/N start their fierce battle, exchanging punches and kicks. Y/N blasts Azure with a x10 Kamehameha.

Azure: you think that weak move will affect me? Let me show you the true power of the Saiyans! Neo Chaos Breaker!

Azure sends Y/N back to the ground with the dark energy blast that resembled a Big Bang attack.

Wrex flies up and punch Azure in the stomach then starts a flurry of kicks

Wrex: Just come back to us you stubborn bastard!

Azure suddenly grabs his leg, with a serious face

Azure: There's no need for weak Saiyans like you don't deserve to live.

Wrex: Wha- What?

Azure throws Wrex in the air then he blasts his old friend away into the forests.

Nekron: Wrex!

Y/N: D-Damn it... That last move kinda messed me up.

Mary: I don't think we can beat him guys... I'm sorry Ruby... Yang... I failed.

Kuro sighs and gets out of his seat and throws is sword off his back.

Kuro: fine I'll step in and help, and find that Wrex guy and tell him I told him so, I don't feel like fighting Azure too long so I'll take him down for you.

Azure: Funny joke for someone who can't see! I'll accept your challenge and happily take you down!

Kuro flies up to face Azure, both Saiyans with similar features... Who will win in this powerful battle? Find out next time!