The Real battle! When gods Clash!

Beerus smiles at the Y/N, the Saiyan worthy to be a true rival to Beerus.

Y/N : I'll try not to kill you Beerus, but no promises.

Beerus: Arrogant brat! You think just because you have that power you can just defeat me!

Beerus is the first to attack, he punches y/n high into the sky and flies towards him with the intent to kill Y/N very painfully.

Y/N: Bad kitten!

Y/N punches Beerus straight in the nose right before Beerus could land another hit

Y:N: I will defeat you for my planet! You came here for a damn challenge and I'll give you one!

Y/N brigs his hand to his side.

Y/N: Feel the wrath of a Saiyan! Here's the true power of my strength! X20 KAAAAA MEEEE HAAAAA MEEE HAAA!

Y/N blasts Beerus with a fiery Kamehameha and it sends Beerus into beacon academy. Students run from the chaos that was the battle of the rage filled Gods.

Meanwhile with the beacon students and the Saiyans.

Ruby: I can't see them! They're too fast!

Weiss: Yeah... I just see sudden flashes of red and purple the an explosion.

Goku: Really? This is slow for us, they're just warming up.

Nekron: Excuse me, you said warming up right? As in this isn't their full battle?

Wrex: Of course not! Y/N is a Saiyan that wants to bring out every bit of his opponent's full power for a real fight!.

Mary: Could we... Bring back Azure now? It's not that I'm not rooting for Y/N I'm just missing my uhh...

Yang: Oh my god sis, you have a crush don't you?

Mary blushes and starts shaking her head.

Mary: What me? A crush no I'd just like my team leader and close friend back that's all hehehe.

Ruby gasps and smiles at Mary.

Ruby: Oh my god! I knew you had a crush on him! Hahahaha! Weiss you owe me money now.

Mary: You made a bet on this!?

Ruby: Uhh... No comment?

Gohan: I think its a good idea to bring your friend back, we use the dragonballs the same way. Mr. Ozpin could we please use the dragonballs? We'll get them all right back.

Ozpin nods and brings the group the dragonballs.

Vegeta: It seems like a waste to bring back a weak Saiyan I mean look at this one!

He picks up Wrex by the back of his armor.

Vegeta: He is a strong proud Saiyan warrior! He would've been an elite like me if planet Vegeta was still thriving!

Wrex: Thank you prince Vegeta, but Azure is a great friend and Saiyan. It wouldn't surprise me if he's already stronger than Y/N with the effort he puts in training.

Goku: Woah! I'm excited to meet this guy so I can fight him!

Gohan arranged the dragonballs and called everyone except the clashing gods to come over to him.

Beerus and Y/N were now fighting on the shattered moon.

Beerus: You're a strong one I'll give you that, but this is where you die you ignorant Saiyan!