All good things come to an end (Final Chapter, Part one)

Y/N pov
Hah! Changed the pov this time guys!

It all started at the vytal festival. Pyhrra killed penny on accident and Grimm infested the city. I was trying to find my team and I couldnt to no avail. I was cleaning Grimm that we're powered up. Who couldve down this to these beasts? It was when I saw man with white hair and blue skin.

Man: Saiyan Y/N fight me!

He flies at me and I turn super Saiyan and fly at him. Then someone crashes in front of us

Azure POV.

I was tired of these Grimm when I see a Saiyan with the hair of a super Saiyan 3, but red...? And a weird mask, he instantly charged at me and I turned to my finally mastered super Saiyan noir.

Azure: I don't know who you are... But I get. Out. Of. My. Way!!!!

He punched me with an insane amount of force. His clothing reminded me of wrex... But he wouldn't help destroy beacon would he?

Azure: God's Wrath!

I start to barrage him with ki blasts just to hold him off even a little bit. But all of it... Did nothing to him he then blasted me basically to the other side of vale and landed in front of two idiots.

Y/N POV

I stare at who fell and saw it was Azure! Holy crap I amost sandwiched him.

Y/N: Azure! You ok?

A weird masked Saiyan stood next to the blue demon. Hey that masked Saiyan looked a little like wrex...

Azure: Damn... That masked Saiyan is insanely strong, Y/N! Don't you dare hold back against these two!

I agree with him and turn super Saiyan God and stand next to him.

Mira: I'm Mira... You'll both make me stronger!

He and the Saiyan instantly start attacking us with intense and violent attack patterns. Whoever that two were they had the cooperation like they have been training together for eons.

Azure: Damn it... We need some time to fuse!

Y/N: I don't think even the dance can help us here. Combined attack

Azure and I blast them with a dual galic gun. To no avail. They blasted us tenfold, but someone blocked it... It was kuro!

Kuro: Hey Bro. How you doing?

Azure: Me? I mean we looks a little similar I guess

Kuro: Ok here.

He threw him an earring.

Y/N: No way... Is that a portara?

Azure nods while kuro kept the two enemies at Bay. Even his power is nothing to them... What can we do? A stray blasts me off a cliff (Don't question it)

Goku: "Y/N! You have a gift! The gift of the saiyans! Don't let that go to waste!"

Vegeta: "Wear the saiyan name with pride! Don't give up!"

Gohan: "We believe in you! Don't let these people destroy your world!"

Wrex: "Show these punks some real strength."

And with that I flew back up with a new found energy and punched the masked Saiyan enough to break some of the armor off of him

Y/N: Final! Flash!

I blast him point blank and look at Mira.

Y/N: This is the end for you! I'll save beacon and everyone here!

Azure and kuro stand beside me.

Azure: Yeah! This will be for wrex and everyone else that have died because of you! I remember you and your master Towa! You're the reason I... I killed my friend!

Kuro: And I'm just bored.

Mira suddenly got a massive power spiked it was in human

Kuro: Eh, I'll see you guys later. He's not worth my time.

Kuro suddenly disappear

Azure: Wait! You fucking prick I'll kill you when I get back from this!- Gah!

Mira instantly took down Azure then proceeded to beat the shit out of me. I was beaten and bloodied. This is were I die I'm sorry yang... No! I must... Protect... My friends! Suddenly I feel a even stronger form than before. I got up and punched him away from me with new found speed and power.

Mira: What is this?!

I turn to him and glare.

Y/N: It's time for you to die