The final battle (Final chapter part 2)

Mira instantly took down Azure then proceeded to beat the shit out of me. I was beaten and bloodied. This is were I die I'm sorry yang... No! I must... Protect... My friends! Suddenly I feel a even stronger form than before. I got up and punched him away from me with new found speed and power.

Mira: What is this?!

I turn to him and glare.

Y/N: It's time for you to die!

Mira: T-That form... No you couldn't have achieved it in such a short amount of time! You'll die before you master it Saiyan!

Y/N: I am Y/N... And I am the light in the darkness! The man who will protect this planet! The Saiyan who will not let anyone beat me!

He swings at me and I dodge. It was weird and then I unleash a storm of massive attacks on him and each time he goes to hit me I'd dodge.

Mira: I was supposed to be the strongest in all of time! Now Saiyan attack him.

The masked Saiyan went to attack me, but I dodged and threw them both into the ground. I get into my stance for a final attack.

Y/N: this is for my friends! Kaaaaaa.... Meeeeee.... Haaaaaaa..... Meeeeee.... HAAAAAAAA!!!!

I was able to blast Mira away, but the woman im guessing is Towa saved the Saiyan from a likely demise.

Y/N: Begon thot!
(Shout out to @Godly_Pheonix who commented it a while back when cell was important in this story)
I blast them away too, not enough to kill, but enough to harm them

Y/N: Now... I need to find the others while I have this power.

I take Azure to the evacuation bay to see Weiss, Mary, Nekron, and a few other of my friends.

Mary: Y/N... You have silver eyes.

Y/N: That's not important, fix up Azure ok?

Mary: Ruby and Yang aren't back... Please go find them for me.

I nod and see Ruby going up the tower. I fly past her to see the arrow flying at Pyhrra. On instinct I take the shot for her. My new form ran out too soon for me.

Cinder: Well this is a twist. Oh well I'll kill her after you disappear.

Y/N: Pyhrra, take Ruby and go... I'll finish this!

Pyhrra: Y-Y/N c'mon... We can help you.

I sigh and pat her head while smiling

Y/N: Tell yang I love her....

Right when I say that Ruby sees me and her eyes glow and next thing everyone knows... It was just white light.

???: Wake up Y/N, you are not finished with your training.

Y/N: Waaaah....?

I open my eyes and look at who's talking

Saiyan: I'll be training you for your return.

I get up and look at him... Who was this Saiyan and what happened to me?

Y/N:  Who are you...?

Saiyan: Im Broly. The legendary Super Saiyan. Or your father.

Y/N: My... Father?...

And that's it! The end

of the first volume! Hahahaha! You think I'd end my favorite story on a cliffhanger? Nah. Im just gonna take a small break from it. Get one of the other books to about chapter 20 before the next book to this comes out. This I'd probably the greatest thing I have had happen to me. All of you that read my books, follow me. And all that good stuff... Thank you... Thank you so much, until next time, also for the voting thing, it was because first the cover of volume two. Have fun with this final chapter
Preview to Volume 2 chapter 1

Broly: "Now Y/N if you leave now you can't master the real potential of super Saiyan God!"

I turn around at my father and turn super Saiyan God.

Y/N: "I will save my friends before I allow you to make me stay here!"