Intense heat (18+)

So this chapter will be a lemon, I thought that all of you reading deserve it and it's something new to take in to account of. Enjoy~ and you can skip this if you want, it had no affect on the story. Also, first lemon so don't hate if it's utter garbage.
___________________________
It's been weeks since the incident with Azure, he was finally released from his temporary prison. Meanwhile Mary was freaking out infront of Y/N, Nekron, and Kuro. Kuro was there for the food. Greedy bastard (Kuro: how the hell am I greddy?
Me: Because you eat everything in the damn house!)

Y/N: Mary calm yourself, he's the same person as before.

Mary: But I was worried and all this was just crazy! I don't know if I'll be able to tell him.

Suddenly Azure walks in, in uniform.

Azure: Hey guys what's-

Mary laps him, tears in her eyes before she kissed him.

Nekron: I did not see that coming. Especially not from Mary of all people.

Y/N: Heh... Yang and Ruby owe me 10 lien.

Mary: Y/N... Did you bet on us becoming a couple with my sisters?

Mary slowly activated her scythe. Making the young Y/N slightly nervous.

Y/N: H-Hey cmon me? Psh nah id never- Id never do that Mary. So why don't we put down the scythe and go tell everyone you're a couple?

Mary smiles.

Mary: Sure, right after I castrate you!

Y/N jumps out the window and flies higher than Mary's cutting range. Before azure joins in on the chase.

Y/N: Cmon azure were Saiyans!

Azure: Then think of it as training then.

*timeskip brought to you by a chibi Y/N tying not to be cut in half by chibi Azure and Mary.*

Everyone was happy, they were having a party for the return of Azure and his not being expelled.

Y/N: this is a nice thing isn't it yang?

Yang and Y/N were sitting on the couch while everyone either competed for some little prize of being better, or partying like a certain multidimensional traveler.

Yang: *slightly drunk* you know we could have some better fun somewhere private~

Y/N blushes at this comment and kiss her.

Y/N: I can take us to a motel. Just me and you my love.

Yang giggles.

Yang: So romantic, I like it.

They get their coats and Y/N flies them to a 4 star motel (Y'all ain't that rich fam. I won't be spoiling you.
Y/N: That's fucked up author) it was the most you could afford.

Yang: Y/N, hurry uuuuuuup I'm not gonna wait forever~
               (🍋 Lemon start🍋)
Y/N sighs and takes her to the room he just rented out for the night. When they enter yang instantly assaults him with a hot and passionate kiss. Y/N grabbed her waist and returned the kiss.

Yang takes off her her clothes except for her panties and sits on the bed.

Yang: Come get your prize my handsome fighter~

Y/N jumps onto the bed and kiss her neck, while proceeding to grope the two mounds of flesh on her chest.

Yang: Mm, like them? Since they're all yours~

Yang starts to rub his member before taking it out.

Yang: H-Holy shit... I don't think it'll fit in my small human body~

Y/N takes off the now soaked panties to expose yang in all of her naked glory. Cell should've shut up about being perfect, since Y/N was looking at the peak of perfection. Yang spreads her legs and kiss Y/N

Yang: Cmon give it to me~

Y/N: Ok~

Y/N shoves his hard member into her tight wet pussy.

Yang: Mmph... G-Give me a second to adjust...

Y/N nods and waits for the ok to go.

Yang: Ok I'm ready.

Y/N started to thrust slowly while earning some moans from yang.

Yang: Ahh~ harder!~

Y/N thrust harder to comply with Yang's demands for a rougher time.

Yang: Mmm Y/N I'm gonna cum!

Y/N: M-Me too!

Yang: Inside me! Do it inside me!

With that they both came together and collapsed on the bed in a pool of sweat.

Yang: Heh... I wouldn't mind round two~

Y/N: Yang even saiyans need rest...

With that they both fell asleep from exhaustion from their night of fun

Oooookay there it is. That's the crappy lemon I decided to make. Enjoy it while I go wash my hands. Until next time since... Not all good things last 😈😈😈