1• S33n

🎮

🎮

My story begins in an empty hallway, deep into the night. On my hands and knees I fell into existence with no memory of anything before.

Trembling, I pushed myself up and stared at the thin fingers splayed across the white tiles. Locks of pink hair fell in disarray around them, the color contrasting against the stark white that was illuminated by the moon coming in through the windows.

I looked up and saw a vacant place, lockers lining both sides all the way down.

A drip of water falls to the right. I turn my head towards it and stare. I'm afraid.

Beyond the dim archway, I make out bathroom stalls in a putrid green, blue and white tiny tiles make up the floor.

Another drop of water.

I'm afraid.

I try to remember, sitting back on my feet and gripping at my hair. I hear a girl screaming, clanging metal whirring to life and bright screens illuminating the darkness.
"Let them go!"

On the first page of my story, I whimper into the night. I am alone, left only with a faint memory and an echo of sorrow in a heart I'll soon realize doesn't beat.

On the second page of my story, I'll try to get the students billowing in droves through the doors to give me answers. Only they won't see me. No one will see me.

And for three years, I'll be completely and entirely alone.

🎮

I watch them from afar as I've done for the past two weeks. I've always watched the students here, but they are different. I don't know what it is about them that's caught my absolute attention, but I can't stay away. They stay together and yet are separate from everyone else. Not to mention they're gorgeous. I'm not the only one having problems keeping my eyes to myself.