TrAnSmISSIoN 5.0

"My life was beautiful

"My life was beautiful." an eerie voice, so similar to the one spoken by a pretty blonde in all the previous transmissions, whispers longingly.

"It wasn't perfect." She giggles abruptly, the sound fading away with the static.
"But it was mine."

"Do you remember how beautiful it was..." her voice cuts out before a sad plea follows," Uncle?"

🎮

Deep in the hacker's cave of a room, lights flicker in astounding frequency. Laser guns 'pew' in rapid fire as a cute grunt sounds out.

The image zooms slowly over a chaotic mess of wires, spare computer parts, and dirty laundry. Until at last we see our resident hacker. Her virtual reality goggles are on as she leans forward enthusiastically in her computer chair - a chair duct taped beyond recognition of its former glory.  Her hair sticks out like horns over the sides of the goggles, tongue sticking out the side of her mouth as she slaughters her opponent without mercy.

A man cussed over the speakers," Damn it, I need back up! Pix.3.lated is kicking my ass!"

Her lips slowly upturn into a sadistic grin, a low cackle leaving her mouth. The game remote in her hands, covering in sweat and cookie crumbs from her hours on the field, clacks loudly as her fingers swiftly dart across in a series of taps that take out all but a fraction of her opponent's life bar.

Her grin becomes truly evil as his comrades join in. s1r_N0, Dragonemperor64, and Th3antichrist respectively.

"You're too late." She sings in glee as she fires off another laser at Allthesingleladies_imhere. The sound of his cursing and throwing his virtual reality headgear across the room has her throwing her head back to laugh like an insane villain.

Her VR goggles flash the letters across her view: Allthesingleladies_imhere is defeated! 600 gold added to your account!

"You may have taken him out but you can't beat all three of us at once!", s1r_No bellows.

She snorts as she untucks a foot from under her butt. Rapidly hitting the buttons on the controller, Kinley's toes blindly reach around for the cookie pouch left open on her desk. She smirks as she gets a simultaneously victory - a hidden rare combo that she won beating the level 350 boss took out all three at once while her toes successfully grabbed a cookie.

She blindly brings the cookie to her mouth with her foot as her screen flashes :
Dragonemperor64 and s1r_No have been defeated! 1200 gold added to your account!

Th3antichrist used a potion and is still left to battle!

"Boo." She drolls out before shoving the cookie in her mouth with her limber toes. Through a mouthful of stale cookie she grumbles out," I'm sleepy."

She hits a series of buttons while swallowing the cookie. Th3antichrist bellows out," Time to learn your place Pix.3.lated!"

She snorts while dodging his counterattack ," And where is that?"

She watches as his character zooms across the grassy field with super fake blue skies. He roars out," Under my boots you stupid g-!"

Th3antichrist has been defeated! 600 gold and His Majesty's Halo Armor has been added to your account!

She snickers as she hears him cussing in her ears. Tossing her headset aside, Kinley proudly slouches in her chair. Stretching like a cat with her arms raised high over her head, she chirps out," Hey, Gizmo, I may of actually gotten to bed at a..."

Kinley's voice trails off as her eyes find her alarm clock glaring angrily at her from a pile of junk in the corner of her room.
"Awww man! Uncle is gonna kill me!", she whines as she jumps up to pull back her black out curtains and finds that her alarm clock, is in fact, not lying.

With a sleepy groan, Kinley face plants her window where the early morning light shines so brightly through.

Still squishing her face against the glass to the point of disfiguring her features, she blandly asks," Hey Gizmo? You think Uncle will let me call in?"

Her creation responds in a still severely computerized voice even after all the tune ups Kinley has done," If you remember correctly he said - ."
Gizmo's voice box switches over to the voice recording of the very same man she loved like a second father," If you come in late one more time because you've been up all night playing with those computers, I'll have you peeling onions your entire shift!"

Kinley groans in agony, the long night finally catching up to her, as she slides to her knees. Her face squeaks painfully against the glass.

"He's soooo meannnn!", she cries.

🎮

Kinley sniffles, tears of misery and pain streaking down her cheeks. A cutting knife in one hand, a vile onion in the other.

A door bangs open behind her," Have you learned your lesson missy!"

Stubbornly, Kinley sniffles out," Never!"

A sob leaves her lips as she goes to pick up another onion. It burns so bad! She cries in her head.

"You're so mean!", she wails, the burn overcoming all sense.

Uncle puts his fists on his hips like some sort of comic book hero and cackles madly, head thrown back and everything," That'll show you to not take care of yourself and keep popping in here late!"

"Uncllllle!", she wails as he continues to cackle madly and over dramatically, his head thrown back while he fake laughs like some sadistic overlord of hell itself.

Ugly sobbing just as dramatically as he is fake laughing while she cuts up her umpteenth onion," I didn't mean to!"

"HO HO HO HO!", he continues to laugh.

"UNCLLLLE!", her screech sounds out as the camera leaves the scene, Uncle still continuing his ridiculous charade.

"HOHOHOHO!"
"STAHHHP!"

TRANSMISSION END

"Do you remember, Uncle?"