New Signing

January 5th , 2018

"WWE Now, I'm Cathy Kelley and today's news is very exciting for everyone here. There have been rumors circulating about a world class technical wrestler signing with the WWE. Today, we can confirm the rumors to be true, Helios has officially signed with the WWE. Alexander Ramirez has traveled all over the world, collecting titles everywhere he fought. His accolades include becoming the 3rd person ever to win New Japan Pro Wrestling's Best of Super Juniors tournament undefeated after Finn Balor and Jushin Thunder Liger and becoming the first American to hold the NEVER Openweight title. I cannot wait what he has in store and stick around on WWE.com for more news on signings."

Alexander watched the video and scrolled through the comments sections. He smiled with the comments spilling with excitement for his arrival. People in the comments section were discussing about potential dream matches. Soon he'd put his phone away and walked into the WWE Performance Center. He began training there to adjust to WWE's style, as some of the moves he used during his time in the indies was seen as risky. He'd run into several old faces while training, such as Adrienne (Ember Moon), Austin (Adam Cole), and Chris (Kassius Ohno). After his first training session, he left and arrived to his new apartment in Orlando.

Alex would send a text to one of his close friends from his time in Japan, Fergal (Finn Balor).

Alex: Hey Ferg, have you seen it yet?

Fergal: Yeah, quite a surprise to my morning coffee. Welcome to the WWE, lad. Where are you going first? NXT or main roster?

Alex: What they're planning to do is to have my debut at the next NXT Takeover and spend up to a year in there. And then, they'll move me up to the roster.

Fergal: Oh, I see. NXT is like the indies but under WWE. Trust me.

Alex: Yeah, I know. I watched you in NXT while I was on the other side of the world lol. How are the good ol' brothers doing? 

Fergal: Andrew (Luke Gallows) and Chad (Karl Anderson) are fine. We're back to working together like old times.

Alex: Would have been a matter of time until that happened. 

Fergal: Yep. So since Takeover and the Royal Rumble are gonna be in the same town, do you wanna meet up?

Alex: Sure, why not?  Wouldn't mind visiting you guys after such a long time.  

Finn: Awesome. I'm gonna get going as I have a live event today. I'll see you then.

Alex: Alright. Take care.

Alex would begin unpacking his stuff and laid everything out on the bed. He began with the strenuous task of setting up his belt hangers to display the many titles he won over the span of his career. He also set up his Best of the Super Juniors trophy with a picture of him and his opponent, KUSHIDA, at the BOSJ final. Then, Alex would go on to organize his wardrobe. He'd placed every article of clothing to their respective group. He soon reached his various pieces of his wrestling gear.  His kickpads, wrist gauntlets and tights were in an array number of colors. From the green and white tights he wore in his early days to the black and silver  tights he wore when he was in Suzuki Gun. He began to reminisce on the past memories, realizing that he is nearing what seems to be the end of his career. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

January 16th, 2018

With the new signings in January, things are certainly going to get crazy. Will Alex mix with Trevor in the ring, as they did in Japan? Find out in the next chapter, The Dream Debut.