Afterstory

April 6th 2020

Wrestlemania 36 has just past and was one of the most historical for women's wrestling. Charlotte Flair set a new record by becoming a 10-time women's champion by defeating Ember Moon for the RAW Women's Championship. Meanwhile, Helios became an one-time US Champion in a five man ladder match. Making it his fourth championship in about two years. Despite being 34 years old, on the RAW after Wrestlemania, Charlotte Flair announced her retirement and relinquished the title.

Charlotte: ...I just want to say thank you for everyone that has supported me on my wrestling journey... I... I want to thank all the ladies that I have shared the ring with, the backstage staff, and everyone single one of you. Without you, I wouldn't be able to get as far as I have. Woo!

Her theme began to play for a few seconds before Helios' theme began to play. He walked out calmly, unlike his in ring character. He was clapping as he was approaching the ring. Stepping through the ropes, he hugged Charlotte. As they embraced, Helios' eyes began to water. He went to the corner to ask for a mic and came back to Charlotte.

Helios: It's always sad to for someone to walk away from this ring. It's especially sad when someone like you, who's hard working and determined, to walk away. You've inspired me, you've inspired the women's locker room, you've inspired your fans. Thank for not only being an amazing wrestler and friend but also a loving partner.

Then, Helios got on one knee and grabbed a small velvet box from his pocket. The crowd ooh'd as they realized what he was about to do. Charlotte was in shock as she her boyfriend about to propose.

Helios: Ashley Fliehr, you've made me the happiest I've been in my life. You're the reason I keep doing my absolute best every night I wrestle. My only wish is to spend the rest of my life. Ashley, will you marry me?

Charlotte had tears in her eyes and was nodding. She kissed him and put her hands on the back of his head. Alex wrapped his arms around her waist. The crowd cheered and applauded for the newly engaged couple. They both took a step back as Alex put the ring on her finger. Then, the rest of the locker room, both male and female, came out and clapped for the couple. Becky Lynch and Finn Balor entered the ring to congralute the two.

Finn: Congrats, lad. I'm happy to see you this happy.

Helios: Thanks, mate. I really appreciate it.

Becky: I'm happy for ya! I better be the maid of honor.

Charlotte: Oh you will be!

May 17th 2020

Alex and Ashley had shared a vision of their wedding. Alex wanted to the wedding to be in a forest. While Ashley wanted to go against tradition by wearing a black wedding dress and Alex wearing a white suit. Alex stood in front of the wooden flower arc where stood the marriage officiant, Charles Wright aka the Godfather. By special request, Charles was wearing his Godfather attire, a colorful suit suit with his staff and feathered fedora. Alex wore a white blazer with a black bow tie and black pants.

 Alex wore a white blazer with a black bow tie and black pants