Golden Lovers

August 7th, 2018

Alex and Ashley were heading to another Smackdown Live show today, holding hands as they entered the arena. As they walked in, they came across Rebecca.

Rebecca: Seems like everything is right in the world. 

Alex: Oh it definitely is. 

Rebecca: I'm glad to see everything turned to the good.

Ashley: Yeah,

Rebecca: Have you two heard the rumors?

Alex: What rumors?

Rebecca: Saraya said the higher ups are thinking of bringing back the Mixed Match Challenge for a second season.

Ashley: That sounds great. Maybe me and Alex could team up again. 

Alex: We worked well before so why not. What would our team name be?

Ashley: How about the Golden Lovers?

Alex: I'm probably gonna get some flak from my friends back in Japan if we use that name.

Ashley: You're probably right.

Alex: I'm sure we'd think of something.

Just then, Shane and Saraya walked into, looking for Alex and Ashley. 

Shane: Here you guys are.

Saraya: We need you two to talk to you about something.

Alex: Oh ok. Shoot.

Ashley: What is it about?

Saraya: Well, you know how we did the Mix Match Challenge awhile back.

Shane: Seeing how well the first one went, we are going to bring it back for a second season.

Ashley: That's great.

Rebecca: Cool.

Saraya: And here's the thing. Smackdown is set to reveal the first team and we want Alex and Ashley to be the first team.

Ashley: That is sweet. 

Alex: Looks like we'll working together again.

Saraya: That is good to hear. We'll have the announcement later tonight. Alex, you'll be holding an Intercontinental Championship Open Challenge tonight. Your opponent will be kept as a surprise until the time comes.

Shane: Meanwhile, Ashley and Rebecca, you two will will working together in a tag team match against Jessica (Billie Kay) and Cassie (Peyton Royce)

Rebecca: Ditto!

Alex: You got it.

Saraya: Good luck out there, ladies and gentleman. 

Alex: Thanks.