Meeting the Parent(s)

August 21st, 2018

Alex woke up a little earlier than usual as he had to pick up some people today. As he rubbed his eyes, he felt Ashley's bare warm body on his chest. Her leg was wrapped around his right leg. Alex stared as his queen quietly snored. He moved his head to kiss her on the lips in order to wake her up. Ashley slowly opened her eyes and moved closer to Alex's face to kiss him back.

Alex: Sleep well, last night?

Ashley: After our celebration last night? Oh yea.

Alex: That's good to hear. We have a bit of day ahead us.

Ashley: Like we always do.

Alex: Actually, we're picking up some good folk I know. 

Ashley: Wait... who?

Alex smiled at her when she realizes who they're picking up.

Ashley: We're picking up your parents?

Alex: [*chuckles] Yep.

Ashley: Oh babe. I can't wait to see them.

Alex: Same here. We should probably get ready or they'll be stranded at the train station.

Ashley: Yeah. We'd be too casual if we walked out like this. [*giggles]

Alex: We'd probably get arrested. 

Ashley gave Alex one more kiss before getting up and heading to the bathroom to . Alex puts on his glasses and grabbed a clean pair of underwear and socks. After applying his deodorant, he  grabbed a shirt and khaki shorts. Ashley came out in a white towel, her hair still wet from her shower. 

Ashley: Bathroom's open.

Alex: Thanks. I want brush up a bit.

Just as Alex walked by, he gave Ashley cheeky slap on the ass. Ashley was suprised but smiled as she saw Alex's sly expression. 

8:13 AM

Alex  drove himself and Ashley to Newark Penn Station

Alex  drove himself and Ashley to Newark Penn Station. The hotel wasn't too far from the station so the ride took five minutes. As they pulled in front of the station, there stood a mid age couple. A tall tanned man with brown eyes and black/grey hair. Next to him, stood a blonde women with blue eyes. Alex got out of the car to meet them.